Powermax software

Maybe someone can help me. My installation cd is not readable anymore and I forgot to make a copy. Also the shop where I bought this kit does no more exist. I know the up/download software is approx. 5 Mb. I hope there is somebody who can help me with it. The software is installed on my desktop pc and I tried to copy it to my laptop but in that way it will not work. Thanx in advance in any way Koos from Purmerend Holland

Reply to
Jan van Galen
Loading thread data ...

Hi don't have it on cd but can send or email you a copy.

Regards,

Mick Leeds U.K.

Reply to
micky savage

messagenews:46019364$0$13486$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader22.news.xs4all.nl...

I took my xp laptop in for repairs - they didn't give my disk back and a week later were out of business. Now, I really need it and have searched everywhere, and ask on most sites - where to get one. Please, would you mind, sending me a copy also. Let me know. Thanks very much, Evelyn

Reply to
madbeachdogs

Hi Mick, Thanx for helping me out. I see that there are others too who lost their software. I hope you can mail it to me. Your mailadress does not work. If this mailbox is not big enough you can mail it to snipped-for-privacy@borgsteede.com or snipped-for-privacy@xs4all.nl

Many thanks in advance Kees Borgsteede Purmerend Holland "micky savage" schreef in bericht news:pUwMh.859$j snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Xs4all

He Micky, I thought you are going to mail us the Powermax software. I hope you will do it soon. I have not received any yet. Can't you find it anymore?

Greetz Kees "micky savage" schreef in bericht news:pUwMh.859$j snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Xs4all

Micky,

There's an easier method. Call and I'll set you up with PDF access to a directory on one of my servers. You can store it there for a few days until the others have downloaded it. When done let me know and I'll delete it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

the software task force got him. beware!!!

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

It wouldn't suprise me if he can't email it, the file is over 5 megs

Reply to
Mark Leuck

directory on one of my servers. You can store it there for

delete it.

lol..

What bullshit..

PDF access?? WTF is that!!! you are such a bullshitter.

Translation:

"I don't have the file and I want it so I can exploit future requests at a later date for money"

To the OP:

Upload the file to :

bigupload.com

or

yousendit.com

Send the credentials to anyone you want, except Booby Basswipe.

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

Nice reactions boys but it does not help me any further. I know its more than 5 Mb because I have it installed on my desktop PC but my mailboxes are big enough. And if Micky really wants to help (or anyone else) he can upload it to a binary newsgroup, such as alt.binaries.nl or somewhat.There are thousands of ways to get something somewhere. Anyway Thanks for the reactions and keep up the good work. I think I buy a new Kit for the Powermax. "GROUP MODERATOR" schreef in bericht news:KOYNh.14447$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews7.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
Xs4all

@ Moe, Thanks for the link to bigupload.com. I tried to send the Powermax intallation guide and it works. Now I hope that sombody has the software I need. [URL=

formatting link
by Bigupload.Com[/URL] Thanks again for helping Kees Borgsteede Purmerend Holland

"Moe Szyslak" schreef >

Reply to
Xs4all

Doh! Make that FTP access. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

My offer still stands. If Micky wants to

*FTP* it I'll let him/you use space on one of my servers. Then I'll post the URL so you can download it.
Reply to
Robert L Bass

I emailed you a copy.

Jim Rojas

Jan van Galen wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Jim, Thank you. If I can be of any help for you I will. I hope it's allright if I can store a copy on bigupload.com so other people who need it can download it. Thanks to you for the files and thanks to Moe for attending me of bigupload.nl [URL=

formatting link
by Bigupload.Com[/URL]

Kees Borgsteede Purmerend Holland If you want to know what it is the Jan van Galenhal see the video.

formatting link
again

"Jim Rojas" schreef in bericht news:460930f0$0$1345$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Xs4all

You are welcome, and BTW.. the download link that worked for me was:

formatting link

Reply to
Moe Szyslak

Actually, it's not "your" software so posting it on an open server is something I would discourage. Visonic may have "issues" with someone posting their software on a public site as well. I know DSC (another security control manufacturer) had the link to their software on Bass' site removed. I would imagine the "language" used in the correspondence they sent Robert included legal terms like "copyright" and "infringement".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

Reply to
Roland

@ Moderator Sorry, I deleted all.You're right. I,m already several years very happy with my Pmax and I,d hoped that they would helped me. NOT. My money I spend on the software was already in their pockets once and I think thal's enough. Thanks to Jim I'm back in bussinees without paying twice.

"GROUP MODERATOR" schreef in bericht news:EpvOh.2157$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews1.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
Xs4all

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.