Powermax software

Yeouch that'll get his French backside up and he'll surrender again

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

I don't sell pirated software, pirated manuals or anything else that isn't mine to sell. I never have.

That said, I didn't say that Jim Rojas' site was legal or ethical. I said it is useful to the trade and to DIYers.

Brinks might be in the right on this but I still hope they lose. That's not because I like Jim Rojas (which I do) but because Brinks is an evil stain on my industry.

As to fighting, I'm not interested. I've got something far more pressing to deal with and it's not over yet.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Dang! I want a refund. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

When I do a bank job I make sure I'm out of camera view when I pistol whip the old ladies. Then I roll over a rat out the other guy when the heat is >> Did you drop a dime on Jim with Brinks?

Reply to
Roland

In that case I withdraw my offer to drive for you on the next job.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

If they were programmer for the last batch of panels you'd have a point since they were exclusive to the BHS-3000 however everything beforehand used a standard Arrowhead 670 programmer that used to program DTI panels which Brinks used a varient of

Reply to
Mark Leuck

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
I brive a dus

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

The BHS2000 used the the Arrowhead programmer, I've never seen the programmer for later panels but the Arrowhead programmer isn't a product exclusive for Brinks, it was designed for the DTI-665/670 panel which the BHS2000 was based on.

If anything Jim should sue Brinks for installing an ancient product like that :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

With alll those bullet holes too I guess that makes it a pretty leaky cut of meat. I guess the cuts he doesn't like he stores >> Did you drop a dime on Jim with Brinks?

Reply to
Roland Moore

I have not seen a DTI panel in more than 20 years. What year did they go under? So many have gone belly up it is hard to remember them all. It is funny to be talking about one defunct company's programmer that is used to program another defunct company's panel.

Reply to
Roland

That's funny. But you left out Roland.

Reply to
Tommy

I played tht position in base ball too. Left Out.

Reply to
Roland

I suspect the Petem prefers the cuts left after the Bris. js

Reply to
alarman

<

Oh that's just f****ng evil Jack LOL

Reply to
I brive a dus

Reply to
Roland Moore

Whether you sell it or put it on your server as a free download, it's considered "pirating". You've been caught TWICE providing DSC software on your website (four times if you count the fact that the software was distributed over THREE websites the last time).

My prayers are with you and your family.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.