Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

You're my favorite guy, pops. Can't you tell? js

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

Jim is gay but hasn't come out yet

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Oh, I see.... He's fighting his inner self..... Heh heh...

Reply to
Russell Brill

Makes you wonder if Frank gets a chuckle reading posts like this being he (Frank) is often accused of rattling off the same shit day after day after day after day.

T> > Hmmm, I guess you've already been to bed with your favorite guy by now. >

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Alright, I have them install smoke alarms on each level. I was thinking keave the battery operated alarms in basement and 2nd floor.

What is a line exclusion?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

My house has double glass windows w/ no glass patio door.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Thanks will check out the links

Reply to
Mike

Unfortunately, all but two the the individuals/companies I spoke with wanted to sell /install junk. I hoping I can get decent system installed , that I can add to later, for $1,200.00.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

OK

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Ahh, we love you Tom...:)) ..... I guess this means I can rant on about those left wing, pansy panted,dog eared, f*ckheaded, whoring, scum sucking, low life, paranoid, GUN HATING Canadian politicians we just turfed out of office, without catching sh*t from the group !!

May the fleas of a thousand camels find a home in their armpits !! (for the Liberals, I hope they roost in the groin area 'cause that's where they have their heads stuck most of the time.....)...

Ohhh..btw....did I mention that I don't like them much ?

Ahhhh....damn.....that felt better !! Thanks for the invite Tom....

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Hey, Tom I've endured yours', Frank's, and countless others' bullshit posts for years without much complaint. And I don't give a shit whether you are amused by my posts, I am amusing myself by twisting the old fart's tail. He needs to be knocked off his Goddamn high horse occasionally, and if you (or anyone else) don't like it, I suggest that YOU try the ignore feature. Stay out of the way now, you might get hurt. js

Reply to
alarman

I'm upset? It may seem so to you, but I'm just speaking my mind. (I know you don't like that, but...oh well)

Who is upset? I can see your red face from here. You should really try to calm down.

Nighty night, Doodums. Don't forget your warm milk and cookies. js

Reply to
alarman

AWWWWWW idibidy fagy wagy gotsum all upsetsy. Your so cute when you get upsey setesy! Oh grrrsy wersy.

You're not knocking anyone anywhere you fat bald headed fag. Go suck one of your favorite dicks and calm down you plump ol cow you.

Yeh, you might scratch his eyes out, you f****ng pansy.

Reply to
Jim

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed Jack-offs proclivity in that area.

It's just that he's the only one here who acts like such a tough guy but doesn't realize that he types with a lisp.Seems he's just one of those people who's got to keep his mouth busy. All he's got to do is keep his mouth busy some other way instead of making wise ass remarks to me, and I won't point out his predilection in fairy land. I never make start anything with him, but he seems to be fascinated with what I say and do, and can't resist me. It's amazing that he proclaims that ignoring people that annoy you in Usenet, is the thing to do but he just can't seem to pull him self out of his well of hipocrisy enough to resist making snotty remarks to me.

Well anyway, I'm certainly glad that he doesn't know who I am. I'd hate to meet him face to face. His breath has got to be just horrid. Tut tut ....... just due to those Disgusting habits.

Reply to
Jim

I wasn't speaking about Jack... I was noting your constant referrals to tube steak and poop chutes in your posts... :-))

Reply to
Russell Brill

He knows you were speaking to him, he just doesn't want to answer

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Jim, don't you realize when you're being played for a sucker?

Alarman has learned how to push your buttons, and he enjoys doing it. All he has to do is say something like "Nitey night, gramps," and you respond, full of piss and vinegar, about which dicks he likes to suck. He reads your response and laughs his ass off. Then he starts it all over again, and you go for it, all over again.

Most of the time, I agree with you. Your technical knowledge is first-rate, and if we ever met in person, I think I'd like you. But when you let someone else push your buttons, you're playing their game, not yours. And you won't win by playing their game. You can think of a thousand different ways to call this guy a cocksucker, and he'll just sit back and laugh at you. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Could it possibly be that somehow, through no fault of his own, poor, old Jiminex has offended Stevens along with everyone else who ever read this newsgroup except the person who hides behind the fake name, "Nomen"?

Perhaps if he wasn't such an obscene, vicious jerk Stevens wouldn't push his single button (it appears there's only one). Maybe if he didn't pour out so much filth from that cesspool he calls his mind no one would provoke him.

And you don't?

Like a moth to the proverbial flame.

How do you find anything with which to agree buried in so much verbal excrement?

That's a matter of perspective.

I'm not surprised.

Jiminex couldn't win no matter whose game he was playing. He's just not that bright a fellow.

Along with most everyone else.

Right. You expect Jiminex to actually *learn* something?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Even if the glass break detector doesn't fit the budget right now, if you're going to have a system professionally installed (or if you've decided on the DIY route), run the wire for some glass breaks so you can add this to the system as your finances allow. It's usually pretty easy to add a few extra runs here and there if they're already pulling cable through the attic/basement. This also applies to smoke detectors and maybe even an extra keypad. If the system you're installing is wireless OTOH, that's a "no brainer"... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.