Ademco Supplier for DIY'ers in Phoenix?

Anyone know of a reputable company in the Phoenix area that sells Ademco to DIY'ers? Would buy local instead of Internet if I could find a good one.

Reply to
A43A43
Loading thread data ...

I'm in Phx, but I'm not reputable...sorry.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Give Bob LaLonde a call (or drop him an email). He's at

formatting link
or
formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

:-)

Reply to
alarman

I'm about 180 miles from Phx. Crash would be the better choice for a local supplier.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

But Crash has the BEST Monitoring Center in the Valley and can get you setup with remote access to your own account (via web) with real-time signal notifications via e-mail/cell-phone. In case you wanted it monitored, that is. We also have a nice AES Radio network here which you can use to eliminate the phone-line (full contact-id reporting via radio). You will need to go through one of our Dealers to get monitoring. Ask Crash.

Reply to
Joe Lucia

Well, you know what I mean ;-)

Happy Jack was fun...but only 27 degrees..way too cold for me.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You're shameless.

| >

| >

| >

| >

| But Crash has the BEST Monitoring Center in the Valley and can get you | setup with remote access to your own account (via web) with real-time | signal notifications via e-mail/cell-phone. In case you wanted it | monitored, that is. We also have a nice AES Radio network here which | you can use to eliminate the phone-line (full contact-id reporting via | radio). You will need to go through one of our Dealers to get | monitoring. Ask Crash.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I'm here, but I'm really annoying to deal with...I actually want to make a few bucks :-)

| > >

| >

| >

| > Give Bob LaLonde a call (or drop him an email). He's at | >

formatting link
or
formatting link
| | I'm about 180 miles from Phx. Crash would be the better choice for a local | supplier. | | | -- | Bob La Londe |
formatting link
| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Me too. LOL. Ok, if Crash doesn't want to help you I can drop ship to you. E-mail me and tell me what you want. I only accept Paypal for remote payments. When payment is received shipment will be ordered the next business day.

You can e-mail me at webmaster at YumaBassMan dot com with your list of materials. I'll get back to you with current pricing withing 24 hrs unless I'm fishing. I'm not really in the DIY market anymore, but... Also, I am somewhat familiar with some Ademco panels, but I really know Napco Gemini systems better.

I'm not in Phoenix, but at least you can keep your purchases in state.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I was just kidding. I'll sell to him if he passes my basic DIYer IQ test.

Question 1: Which end of your screwdriver do you stick in the electrical socket? Question 2: How many ohms in a quid? Question 3: Do you know the way to San Jose?

Sheesh I gotta laugh, last week I welded my favorite dikes to a OnQ box and I was being soooooo careful too :-)))))

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Was that a hate crime? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No, a crime of passion. I loved those damn Klein Dikes now they have a spot weld mark on them :-(

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Brrrr... Well, better you than me. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Joe Lucia

Old gunslingers use to cut notches onto their pistol's grip... Old installers collect "spot weld" marks on their dikes... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yah but think of all the cool stuff I suggested :-) One of these days we gotta talk about some other programming ideas I have, not necessarily regarding CS software.

| >

| >

| >| >

| >| >

| >| >

| >| >

| >| But Crash has the BEST Monitoring Center in the Valley and can get you | >| setup with remote access to your own account (via web) with real-time | >| signal notifications via e-mail/cell-phone. In case you wanted it | >| monitored, that is. We also have a nice AES Radio network here which | >| you can use to eliminate the phone-line (full contact-id reporting via | >| radio). You will need to go through one of our Dealers to get | >| monitoring. Ask Crash. | >

| >

| >

| >

|
Reply to
Crash Gordon

lol... when i first started out the small Kleins cost like 5 bucks now they're like

23 bucks! sheesh...i better stop welding them to hot lines.

| | | Old gunslingers use to cut notches onto their pistol's grip... Old | installers collect "spot weld" marks on their dikes... :-) |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

So, have you reverse engineered a software patch to monitor the Napco Netlink module yet?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

So, have you reverse engineered a software patch to monitor the Napco Netlink module yet?

I'd like to try.  I did it with DMP iCOM (wrote a software receiver) so we wouldn't need a DMP receiver (or two).  I've just never had a Netlink module in my hands to play with.  I would like to be able to support as many Internet Communicators as possible (via software receivers), but the DMP iCOM is the only one I have dealers actually Using on a somewhat regular basis.

Reply to
Joe Lucia

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.