Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Jeeeeze! Ya really backed into THAT one ....... didn't ya?

But ........ I'll also have to defer to YOUR more knowledgable background on the subject.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Hey, look Russel. No offense but ..... it doesn't make any difference what YOU want to call him. But when you get right down to it ( no pun intended) Jacks a c*ck sucker ...... one way or another.

Reply to
Jim

Well, you'll notice that you have to pose it in the form of a question.

So the definitive answer, is no.

As for you ........ No question about it. You're definitely a c*ck sucker.

Come on Jack ..... come on !

Catch up. Try and play some more word games. I enjoy watching your utter failure to use the English language.

Reply to
Jim

Don't fret over it Nomen. I laugh just as hard over his feeble attempts to show some kind of spirit that he can't seem to muster against anyone else. He thinks he's pushing "buttons" which is just testimony to his stupidy. His best shot is name calling and I simply reply in kind. No real animosity here, and in fact I really enjoy watching his inability to come up with anything that is really insulting. He calls me old, (which, no denying, I am, so whats insulting about that?) and I call him a c*ck sucker. ( which, no denying he is, so what's insulting about that?) It's stupid, of him to think that he's doing anything but getting the very same back that he thinks he's dishing out. That's all it is. Nothing more. Nothing less. If he want's it to stop all he has to do is stop the silly childish name calling and it will end. Otherwise, when I'm dealing with someone with a childish mentality, I'll deal with them at their level. Simple as that.

I'd be real happy to let it go ..... but .......... it's not up to me. You see, if I I G N O R E it, by not responding, they get all the free shots and I don't get any. My non participation wouldn't lessen the attacks so ...... hell, why not at least get some shots in too? In Usenet, it's an entirely different world. ASA is really merely a hobby of minor distractions and something I do while listening to my favorite radio shows on line.

Oh ..... And as far as "game playing" goes. You see, it works this way. As long as I do respond ........ it's MY game. I win. They make a nasty comment and I respond. They make a nasty comment and I respond. They DON'T make a nasty comment .... I don't have anything to respond to and ......... they win.

Reply to
Jim

Since you seem to find it necessary to butt your fat nose into this thread, it would seem to me that I found my way into your big, fat, huffing and puffing heart. What other reason could you have to make any comment at all here, except for the fact that I annoy the shit out of you. Of course, the way you eat all that garbage you cook, I'd suspect that simply getting up out of your chair would give you cause to shit.

Well pig breath, I guess you want to start it all again ..... huh? For some reason you think that if you attack someone and make false accusations about them, that you're immune and innocent of all the atrocious things you've done to people in Usenet and in real life. Well you cute lil ol hamburger helper you, you're wrong again!

Speaking of "gluttons" err buttons, remember when you used to be able to find yours? Oh Lordy. Those were the days eh? Nowdays, they're all just burried under that 300 pounds of flesh you wheel around in your mobile chair.

Now isn't that a silly comment for someone like you to make. If that comment were true ........ than what would you attribute all of the animosity that you draw .... now, then and always ..... in Usenet? Just a coincidence eh ...... Oh fat and disgusting blow hard? Ever notice the quantity of negative posts you get in a day, Hmmmmm? Well goooooollllly! Lookit all them there nasty things all those people have to say about you. Ummmm ummmmm! And lookit all that nasty post that Jack makes to me. Hmmmm ....... let's see, that's me ..... one And you ......... two uhhhh five .....uhhh well ...... would ya lookit there. Really? all of them? Wha gosh, that thars jus a whole bunch now ...... aint it?

Why in the same way that no one agrees with anything YOU say, because of your lying, cheating and fraudulent conduct? Let's see now. Your a convicted criminal. You're responsible for someones death. You've lied, cheated, and mislead people. You persue people off line to interfere with their personal lives. You've posted fraudulent messages on competetors website. You've sent mail bombs to people. In a Newsgroup who's participants you so enraged that they completely ignored you .... you posted hundreds of posts so that no one could use the Newgroup and used that as ransom so that they'd let you back into the group. You stole proprietary information from someone and when finally you could no longer deny that you'd stolen it, you also used it as ransom for them to let you back into the group.

And that's merely the beginning of the heinous and abhorrent things you are guilty of in Usenet and in your life.

I use just use profanity.

And you talk about excrement, you arrogant piece of shit?

You're right on this one.

You'd have no perspective to make any judgement. What's the very latest changes to the Napco line of panels that isn't documented ....... Fat boy? Oh that's right, the so called "Napco expert" only knows what he reads. If it requires hands on, you don't have a clue. When's the last time you actually 'touched' a Napco product? For that matter, when's the last time you've touched ANY piece of alarm hardware that you claim to know so much about? What would it be now? Five ...... maybe six years? Expert ....... yeah ..... sure!

It would seem then, that by your own comments, that the very fact that you find it necessary to respond and make any comment at all about me, that you've got a long way to climb up, to be close enough to even speak my name. How is it that if you consider me so lowly that you are compelled to make derogatory remarks about me. It seems that I simply get the better of you each time you confront me and it irks you enough to respond. Glad to be such a thorn in your ...... well ...... I guess there's a "side" somewhere under all that flab.

Sure enough, laughing is one thing.

But being in your shoes and being considered a nasty, arrogant rotten f*ck, is another. Tomorrow you'll still be a rotten f*ck.

And YOU've certainly learned a lot also. And here it is in a nutshell.

As long as you continue to disrupt this group you will be opposed, exposed, and debunked as the fraud and thief you are. Keep up the good work porky. You keep on being the wise ass instigator and the opposition grows larger every day. Your continuing nasty comments simply provide anyone with just the reason they need to tell everyone who comes here, exactly what you've done and what kind of imoral bastard you are. There are more and more people opposed to what you do here,than ever before. So keep up the ignoring of all that you've done to this Newsgroup. We can't wait for that fat ol heart of yours to crap out.

Come on now. Lets us all hear ya squeal like a pig now ...... fat boy. SQUEEEEEE SQUEEEEE SQUEEEEEE!

Reply to
Jim

Jesus, there's no end to it. I'll be going w/ a full fledge co, but will inquire about license, insurance, warranty.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Hey!!!! I resent that!!! I'm the least intercontinental guy I know. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Speaking from experience, Dad? js

Reply to
alarman

Since he was talking about bullshit ..... shouldn't you have said you were the least 'incontinent' guy you know?

Reply to
Jim

Would ya lookit that!

Someone mentions shit ...... and you respond!

Hey when your takin in the ol palette pusher, how much extra do they pay you for a rim job? Or ..... do ya just thow that in for free? Man, your breath has really got to be something to behold.

Reply to
Jim

It's called a "play on words", Jim. You Noo Yawkers have a hard time even speaking da Ang-glish... Read my "OT: Primary School Science Exams" post again... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.