Need Advice for Home Alarm

Hi, I live in a city in the mid-Atlantic region. It's an end of group rowhouse in a neighborhood that's changing from working class/poor to a middle class neighborhood. Problem is for now there is a criminal element that lives here and many rental units. I want to buy a home alarm to alert and call the police when a break in occurs. The house has three doors to the outside and windows in the front and back. Also, I've got a garage I'd like to protect as well. I don't know where to start with this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Reply to
LFT
Loading thread data ...

Do you want advice on equipment, or a local installer?? Do you want to DIY?? You can start your search here:

formatting link
Good luck!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Sorry for the vague post. For now I'd like to contract with an alarm company that'll wire the house in such a way that police or somebody else is called if there is a break-in. Frankly, after the reading the ads I don't know who is best at protection and sells for the fairest price.

Mike

Reply to
LFT

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.