Need Advice for VoIP hardware setup

Hi,

I was wondering about a VoIP hardware setup that we can setup in our organization. The Organization set up is as follows.

1: Different Branches within on city and also other cities. 2: Within a single city, We have DSL Link at each location from single ISP. 3: Across the city the ISP are changed.

We have independent PABXs at each location. What we want is a solution that we can integrate with the existing PABXs. Using the VoIP Hardware we should be able to use the normal telephone sets and make call within the organization (in the same city or inter-city call).

Please advice me any good and inexpensive solution.

Take Care

Fakhar

Reply to
Fakhar
Loading thread data ...

If you have this idea that you're going to be able to leverage your conventional consumer grade ADSL Internet connections to "network" your multiple office sites together using VOIP, you may be setting yourself up for a big letdown.

You really need to have a dedicated private WAN for this.

Reply to
Mitel Lurker <wdg

Depends on their quality expectations, the quality of their DSL link, surplus bandwidth available, and the number of simultaneous calls, I guess.

If they have enough capacity and just a few calls at once, it shouldn't be a problem. Heck, I have a cheap 1024/384 DSL link in a country 300ms away from my SIP proxy and I can push two calls through at once without any sound quality problems at all.

miguel

Reply to
Miguel Cruz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.