Address Change

The Security Consultant will no longer be located at 849 S Ave C after January.

The new address is:

Mail to: The Security Consultant P.O. Box 5720 Yuma, Az 85366

Ship To: The Security Consultant 13273 S Ave 4 1/2 E Yuma, Az 85365

Please start sending all correspondence and shipments to the new addresses immediately.

Pleas send all spam to snipped-for-privacy@biteme.biteme

You can call our office to confirm the new addresses. If you ain't got the number already we probably don't care if we hear from you or not.

-- Usenet, Cheaper than stamps. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

You're not that "Rob" guy are you?

Reply to
Carnival Midway Hawker

Talk about down sizing...how do you get all that equipment in a PO Box? :)

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Its a big PO Box.

formatting link
Actually I decided to close my office and work out of my garage. Well, my new garage that is.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Which Rob guy would that be exactly?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The "alarmreview" one.

Reply to
Carnival Midway Hawker

Nice!

Reply to
Carnival Midway Hawker

I haven't heard from him in a while. He still around?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That's not a problem.. It's the "4 1/2 E" I can't quite get my brain around... Is that like 4 1/2 steps? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I guess he ducked out.. That asswpipe was a loudmouth.

I realize there is another poster here from AZ, named Rob with a company that is serious. But the co-ink-ee-dink. was dismissed a long time ago.

Reply to
pssst.

Ok, when you get tot he big cactus with the two little arms that make it look like a big... um well... take 4 1/2 steps due east and take a sighting through the peaks of the mountains to your north, turn around three times while chanting, "I really am in the alarm business. I really am in the alarm business. I really am in the alarm business."

LOL. Actualy its a half section line. Ave 3 E, Ave 4 E, Ave 4 1/2 E, Ave

5 E. So far I have had vendors screw it up less than my old address at Ave C. The biggest headache is they seem to have a problem with the idea that there is more than one zip code in Yuma. LOL.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Yah, but you neglect to tell folks what an "Avenue" really is in Umah AZ....a little dusty trail. I like yer new garage, how are you gonna control the temp out there in the summer?

| >> Jim Rojas | >>

| >

| >

| > That's not a problem.. It's the "4 1/2 E" I can't quite get my brain | > around... Is that like 4 1/2 steps? :-) | | Ok, when you get tot he big cactus with the two little arms that make it | look like a big... um well... take 4 1/2 steps due east and take a sighting | through the peaks of the mountains to your north, turn around three times | while chanting, "I really am in the alarm business. I really am in the | alarm business. I really am in the alarm business." | | LOL. Actualy its a half section line. Ave 3 E, Ave 4 E, Ave 4 1/2 E, Ave | 5 E. So far I have had vendors screw it up less than my old address at Ave | C. The biggest headache is they seem to have a problem with the idea that | there is more than one zip code in Yuma. LOL. | | | -- | Sincerly, | The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from. | Bob La Londe | | The Security Consultant | Bob La Londe - Owner | | (928) 782-9765 ofc | (928) 782-7873 fax | | Licensed Contractor | ROC103044 & ROC103047 | | | | -- | Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
|

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.