Commercial Auto Allstate is Outrageous

Well, I had a serious moving violation almost 4 years ago. It was costing me a little extra on my insurance. Since it should have rolled off my 36 mo driving check in April I expected a slight decrease in my policy cost when it renews in November. I received my renewal offer today. I went into shock. a 23% increase. I guess its time to shop around again.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

They'll still nail ya if you change.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Although after 3 years, the points may come off your record, the incident never goes away. Insurers will see it forever. My stepson got a DWI in a little one cop town he lived in 13 years ago. He claims he wasn't intoxicated but had trouble with the field sobriety test in the hard packed snow and ice. The little one horse town didn't have breathalizer equipment. But in reality, he was a college kid home on Christmas vacation and well.... who knows. He paid his due and did his community service. That one ticket is still haunting him today.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.