GE / Sentrol.. Spendy 1¢ Already

You already have one of the most expensive contacts on the market. Fire some high price exec already and spend his salary on some decent bags. I'm getting really tired of picking your contacts up off the floor when the bottom falls out of the bag. I can gaurantee this is costing you more than you are saving on bags. If you and somebody else both have a comparable contact I buy the other guys every time because I know their bags will make it to atleast one job site before bursting (and probably cost less too). Your bags usually don't even make it out of the box.

P.S. You ready for my rant on how I hate general contractors? How about the one on how residential sucks? I'm in a really pissed off mood today, and if one more moron lies to me while calling me a liar and expects me to work for free on something out of warranty (by a couple years) I'm going to politely tell him to have a nice day.

-- Bob La Londe The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant PO Box 5720 Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc (928) 782-7873 fax alarm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Contractors License Numbers ROC103040 & ROC103047

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

I hate general contractors too. Thats why I don't work for any.... All my business is based on referrals.

Reply to
ssokoly

Go for it, Bob. Your rants are always a treat.

js

Reply to
alarman

I forget the singer.

I think its Thorn.

But the song goes:

"It's a great day! For me to whup somebody's ass..."

Reply to
JoeRaisin

One bag of contacts bought from sombody else is the equivelent of what? The price of a thousand decent bags?

formatting link

-- Bob La Londe The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant PO Box 5720 Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc (928) 782-7873 fax alarm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Contractors License Numbers ROC103040 & ROC103047

Reply to
Bob La Londe

messagenews:474f2f9e$0$26101$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

I'm going to mail you a box of zip lock bags. Maybe that will stop your whining. RW

Reply to
allucan8

messagenews:474f2f9e$0$26101$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

Mail them to Sentrol.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You should have my problem. My wife keeps buying this cheap toilet paper all the time. Talk about "breakthrough" :-(

RW

Reply to
allucan8

Nov 30, 3:13 pm, "Bob La L>>>> "Bob La Londe" wrote in

Hyjet.

Google it.

Changed my life.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Hey! Thanks Joe! Thats great! What will they think of next? Now I can stop dunkin my ass in the sink everytime. Does it desolve Klingons around Uranus too?

RW

Reply to
allucan8

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Could be worse, she could be buying john wayne toilet paper.

it's rough and tough and don't take sh*t off nobody.

Reply to
motley me

You use Type V fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid to wipe your ass?

Reply to
Homer

Sounds like that will do the trick.

Reply to
Homer

Reply to
Roland Moore

Sounds like that will do the identity.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Sounds like that will do the trick.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.