Dear Vendor

Enclosed you will find a copy of a statement sent to our shipping address in error instead of our mailing address. This is only they last of a number of screw ups by (VENDOR X). We have sent you multiple notices concerning our recent change of address.

OUR MAILING ADDRESS IS:

The Security Consultant P.O. Box 5720 Yuma, Az 85366

OUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS:

The Security Consultant

13273 S Ave 4 ½ E Yuma, Az 85365

Continued failure to implement these addresses properly will result in late payment or non-payment of invoices.

Regarding this statement. All items reflected by these invoices were either the wrong item and solely the fault of your personnel, or shipped in error or both and were returned by special courier. I will not go into the details of how many screw ups your personnel managed to perpetrate in their failure to handle a simple order properly, but we expect 100% credit for these invoices to be applied to the invoices immediately.

Please find enclosed:

1.. This letter. 2.. The statement in questions. 3.. A carbon copy of the receipt for return of all of these cameras including two that were never invoiced.

Its pretty hard to do business with you guys when there is a screw up on every single order. While we may continue occasionally to buy from you I doubt that you will ever become one of our primary vendors. At this point our account should reflect a zero balance or even a credit to compensate us for the inconvenience of doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Bob La Londe - The guy who makes the final decision on who we do business with.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Matt Ion

I'm waiting to see if they get the credits entered and issued properly before I decide whether or not to name them.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Heheh. "You have one last chance to fix this before I tell the world who you are!"

Reply to
Matt Ion

Pretty much.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Tri-Ed js

Reply to
alarman

Heheheh, that wouldn't surprise me, from the all-of-two times I've had to pick up VCRs from them becaue Burtek didn't have any...

Reply to
Matt Ion

You still sell "VCR's"?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Alas, yes - some customers still insist on replacing them when they die rather than simply upgrading to DVRs. Silly thing is, they ARE gradually going to DVRs on all their sites, but they have their own timeline established for the change-overs, and nobody gets a DVR before their appointed time.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.