Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

removing zones from ADT system
I bought a house last year with ADT alarm. There is no monitoring contract as far as I know, ADT has never hassled us about leased equipment or continuing an existing contract. The previous owners...

Replacing an old dictograph system.
I have just moved to a 51 year old house in Delaware. There is no info on the dictograph system so I don't know if it works, don't know the code to activate etc. It seems a shame to junk it although...

FS: 4-camera wireless spycam security system
http://snipr.com/SpycamSystem

2 Partition DSC 1864 Smoke Detector Question
I am installing DSC 1864 Alarm Panel with 2 partitions to provide security in two buildings. I am using 2 wire smoke detectors, directly connected to PGM2 in the panel in the main building. I am...

OT: SCOTUS overturns DC gun ban
all you hopelessly confused, liberal weenies: YOU LOSE! B-Bye http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372041,00.html

the power of numbers
Hi every1, i have been looking for a way to make huge amount of cash through the internet and i must say i have seen alot of junk out there and i even spent my money on alot of junk!! examples-i have...

C&K Monitor II Software support
Anyone has setup or codes / replacement panells for this system? They were bought by honywell and scrapped.? Is there any other software out there that can replace this system? Thanks for any ifo....

AlarmFarce operators actually threaten the burglars...
?A Leamingotn area customer of ours just had his Alarmforce system installed yesterday. He called to say he already had a break-in today through a locked window. The intruder set off the Motion...

Verified Response
up or have cancelled the Verified Response program? one day: "We will not call anyone when the alarm goes off?" The term "verified response" is being used by municipalities that have a sensitive...

RF Systems
Quality RF systems for wood, paper, plastics, ceramics, textiles, food.

WTB: SK5295 or SK5395 Power Expander
If anyone has one for sale, please contact me. Thank you Jim Rojas (813)884-6335 ** Posted from ** teranews.com

GSM backup weak, APX/Honeywell system II
Hi, I just posted a message earlier, with the same title, except for the "II" that I deleted via Google, but I know all newsreader clients won't delete it, so to bring up to date about the original...

GSM backup weak, APX/Honeywell system
Hi, I been with Apex for 3 years and am just getting off the 3 year contract, and I had decent service those 3 years as far as I can tell as I had no real events, just a couple falses in which they...

I'm a grandpa again!!!
Baby girl... 6 lbs. 4 oz. A real screamer... She's called "Paige". And she's positively gorgeous!!!! Grandpa's turning cartwheels, barrel rolls, and a few lomcevaks for good measure!! Bubble-gum...

Powercall alarm system
Well it's been awhile but here is what I found out: Southern Company did in fact own this company till late 2000 then sold it off to a small company in GA (Protection One ). Apparently that company...