NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

got a sales pitch from NBFAA and noticed the address was right down the street from Brinks HQ..

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel
Loading thread data ...

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Brinks...

Jim Rojas

** Posted from
formatting link
Reply to
Jim Rojas

True, but George Bush also lives right down the street from McDonalds yet the two have little in common.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The one thing that they do have in common is that neither are good for you.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

True, but at least McDonalds gives you what they promised in exchange for your money. Bush only does that if you're a rich backer.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I am voting for Bush/Cheney in 2008...

Jim Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

** Posted from
formatting link
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Good luck with that!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Since Bush has already served his 2 terms, he no longer qualifies to be president. Thank goodness for our constitution & the 22nd amendment...

Amendment XXII

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.

Frank Ols>> I am voting for Bush/Cheney in 2008...

** Posted from
formatting link
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Vote for Bill and Hillary.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

He never really qualified to be anything in the first place but that didn't stop Republicans from voting for him. Though seriously wounded by it, the constitution will survive this presidency. Conservative estimates say it will take at least 40 years to undo the damage Bush and his cronies have done to the US economy and to civil rights. Our standing as a world leader for democracy and human rights may never be restored.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

write-in vote WALL-E

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

"RockyTSquirrel" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 1Nodk.246600$yE1.39428@attbi_s21...

If I could vote in the sate it would also have my vote.. that would make a president with some real heart and determination ;-)

Reply to
Petem

I don't know why this would concern you.

Even if it were true and it was only 2 years ..... you're not going to be around to see it anyway.

By the way, have a good time on your Amazon trip ..... ummmm so far away from any kind of medical services.

This is just a service reminder.

Reply to
Jim

essage de

You'll not find anyone like that coming out of this generation of liberal lackards.

Reply to
Jim

nor from any conservative joker.

Reply to
Petem

ssion :

e message

My reply was meant to imply that there weren't any conservatives left ..... joker or otherwise. I wasn't even considering the lack of heart and determination part.

We need a new political party. They can call it the "Pussycrats"

Reply to
Jim

Maybe we could have a tv reallity show like who's gonna be the next Pussycrats dumbass

Reply to
Petem

You're angry because Hillary's campaign flew her and her broomstick into the side of Mount Obama, and none survived. Having faith can move mountains, and now the faithful are making Mount Obama move to the center of the political spectrum. With Obama going from left to center and McCain going from right to center, by election day you won't be able to tell the difference between the two, unless Jackson neuters Obama by then. Don't worry, there is still a very good chance you'll get 8 more years of a Republican presidency that you can screech about. If not that, I bet Larry Craig will retire to Florida.

Reply to
Just Looking

Nice guess, but wrong of (course). I like Obama more than Hillary but I fealt that she had a better chance of being elected so I supported her campaign. Now that the dust is settled, I'm happy to support Obama. I just hope there are enough votes to get him elected over the gentleman from Panama (whose constitution right to become president is questionable).

Actually, that's just common sense on his part.

Somehow I suspect the American public will be able to discern the difference. You'll just have to wait and see what happens. I never believed that a black man would get such a chance at the US presidency in my lifetime. I'd love to see that day come.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Actually, Bush "super-sizes" everything whether you ask for it or not...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.