Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses

Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses for the following panel 128FBPN FYI I am familiar with the honeywell panels so I know all the factory default codes Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
phoenixintsys
Loading thread data ...

ROFLOL

You really really asked that question here......................

I will get off now so I can stop laughing. :-)

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Why yes, yes I do

Reply to
mleuck

shush! get back to me in small print so no one can hear you and i'll tell you the code -----shussssh!

Reply to
Jim Davis

I figured this was a place that professional exchanged info , I guessed wrong thank you for your timely response

Reply to
phoenixsgrp

LOL

So then your point is??

I can only speak for myself as an alarm professional. The others here can certainly speak as they see fit.

My question is Mr. Phoenixs Group, (if that is almost correct) will you please publish YOUR personal codes and your Dealer Code that you use for your customers security systems.

I (and others) patiently await your honest answer.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

HaHa to quote "Red Green" too much, too much. LOL

Reply to
RTS

(((((good point ))))

Reply to
RTS

Hello Les To answer your question concerning publishing our dealer code the answer is no That being said if one of your client wants to go to another provider we certainly dont place obstacles in their like sending them letters to try to bully them into staying and paying fees that are a bit higher that most other company charge. So that being said I simply ask a question and it seems like the people on this forum seem to like to get into idle banter. I would look into joining a professional organization like ASIS where professionals actually help each other. So I leave you with this. Great minds discuss ideas Mediocre minds discuss things Small minds people

Reply to
phoenixintsys

te:

efault codes

you the code -----shussssh!

Jim, I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the other t hings that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the rest, so sin ce you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small keyboard, I gu ess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along with a small mind. Try to be part of the solution not the problem. And thank you for your reply.

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Why not share my good man

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Hey Les Keep on laughing it keeps the nasty frowns away

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Ok I get it now!!

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!

Reply to
ABLE1

... and the lowest possible common denominator resorts to insults and tantrums when they don't get their way.

Yes I am aware of the irony in that statement.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

On 2/5/2020 6:46 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: > On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 1:10:58 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote: >> On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 3:53:50 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: >>> Anyone knows the installer code that Tyco uses for the following panel 128FBPN >>> FYI I am familiar with the honeywell panels so I know all the factory default codes >>> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated >> >> shush! get back to me in small print so no one can hear you and i'll tell you the code -----shussssh! > > Jim, > I am quite a tall guy with large hands, feet, nose and ears and the other things that go along with being tall, I think you can guess the rest, so since you are a small guy with small hands that can use a small keyboard, I guess you have the rest of your anatomy small also, along with a small mind. > Try to be part of the solution not the problem. > And thank you for your reply. >

Dear Phoenix,

Was that intended to threaten or intimidate?

Are you actually in Phoenix or were you reborn from ashes?

Bob La Londe Yuma, Az

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Les I am disappointed in your reply I was hoping for a more in dept reply, well I guess the limited vocabulary finally caught up with you.

FYI A simple yes or no the my question would have been great.

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Bob, I appreciate your reply, as for my reply ,you can take it any way you lik e, I will ask one question, what have anyone of you guys that have replied to my question made a positive contribution.If you look at the post it seem yo u guys seem to thrive in insulting and degrading your fellow peers,so pleas e tell me what contribution have you made, to provide useful information, f or your colleagues in the field. And for the record we are in Staten Island NY, stop by and we will give a w arm welcome and maybe you can see how professionals act towards each

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Bob, I apologize my name is Stephen James

Reply to
phoenixintsys

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.