Happy July 4th!!!

To all my neighbours and friends "down south"... Happy Independence Day!! God Bless America!

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

RHC: Absolutely ! Best wishes to all our American friends. And since this thread is way off topic anyway, let me also add my congratulations for the Supreme Court win upholding your Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Remember though, this is no time to sit back and rest; gun control advocates will simply change tactics and resort to all sorts of "back door" regulation through local city and State ordinances.

But for now, enjoy the win, and especially enjoy your countries birthday.

Reply to
tourman

We sure did enjoy it. One neat thing about our little celebration was that almost everyone here was an American by choice -- a whole bunch of immigrants celebrating America. Considering the amount of animosity George W Bush and his crooked cronies have generated against Americans all over the world, it's refreshing seeing how much the Brazilians love this country.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I hate to break the news to you, but everyone one of us can trace our roots to an "immigrant"... Unless, of course, you're Rojas. His garage is built over an ancient store site run by his ancestors who sold beads and Brinks parts to the natives... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.