Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Now there's an understatement.

what you do:

service, or respond to alarm systems at protected premises

The first paragraph very clearly states that a company which only sells from its place of business is not a "Private alarm contractor" and thus is not required to be licensed.

Online, yes. It's not subject to license requirements in any state.

That much is true. In order to purchase online my customer must be in front of his PC. However, I don't see any mention of where the client may be seated... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Cracker dribbled:

On a related note, I see that you are barred from working in the alarm trade in Illinois due to your alcoholism and drug addiction. Is the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Board aware of your drug and alcohol problems? Do they know you're under psychiatric care for agoraphobia / panic disorder (a form of schizophrenia)? What time does their office open on Monday? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

One of these days, yer gonna piss the wrong person off, and we'll hear all about it on the evening news.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

"Food poisoning epidemic confirmed to center around Sarasota hamburgers"?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hehehe. Actually, he took two swipes that last round, without provocation. Called me an idiot, and Frank a "shit", obviously trying to bait a pissing match. Useless piece of excrement, he is.

Someday, some freak with nothing to lose will bumble into an argument with Bass and end up on his doorstep. I kind of feel sorry for the guy, the way he devolves into name calling when he knows he's wrong. How pathetic. Anger management, anyone?

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Robert L Bass vomited:

in Illinois due to your alcoholism and drug addiction.

His "alcoholism and drug addiction" are *your* fabrications (as much as this particular "statement" is). Shame on you, Bass. Unlike you, we can work in practically any state (or province) we choose. Your criminal record may not bar you from licensing, but it would certainly raise a few red flags.

drug and alcohol problems?

I don't think the ravings of some idiot in Sarasota is going to count for much.

Do they know you're an "installer wannabe" and an asshole? It won't take them long to find out.

I imagine about 9:00 am... Why not give them a call?

Reply to
Frank Olson

You're lying (again) Olson. He has admitted his alcoholism and drug addiction to me, to you (or at least that's what he said when he called me in one of his many drunken stupors) and to at least two others who post here.

Wrong again, Olson. You can't work anywhere that a license is required since you have no experience and could never pass the test.

charge] may not bar you from licensing...

Correct, but I wouldn't be willing to take the pay cut to return to installing.

There are no idiots here. You're not allowed.

Not a chance, dummy. However, you have been pretending you're an installer for years. It's kind of pathetic that you have such a boring life your only source of cameraderie is to try to fool a few morons in a newsgroup into thinking you have something in common with them.

Naah. You can do it and pretend you're Sabodish.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

So you're saying you have positive proof or simply more of your ravings? Graham never "admitted" any such thing to me. You've twisted his words to obtain that which you crave the most. Attention, and the chance to "get even". Tom's done exactly the same thing to you. You've done exactly the same thing to "the other Frank". It's a real merry-go-round here. When are you going to be "man enough" to get off it?

The good old Bass "Triple D" in action... Duck, dodge, deceive.

One "thing" prevents my going there. When you're in Brazil, that's no longer an issue.

Prove it.

A lot more "with them" than with you.

I actually found this particular response of yours to be pretty damn funny since you're the only one in the Group that's ever pretended to be Sabodish.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have never met Graham, although we may be in closer geographic proximity than many here and he certainly knows how and where to find me. That said, Graham can do a good job of convincing a person that the personal demons that can vex us all from time to time have had a full time job with him for some time, including the demons in the bottle. After all these years I feel certain Bass can parse out what is alcohol and what is really Graham. I don't think Graham has been as successful at facing those issues himself as he would like, but to his credit he seems to be game for the struggle. It would be easy to fault Bass for mentioning all that to barb Graham, but it seems that since some here like to taunt Bass about his health issues, and cheer him on to the next life, I feel Bass has the right to take the gloves off for nearly anyone that rattles his cage. Let's face it, Bass seems to even enjoy a good dust up with some others here now and then. However, I hope that in Bass' private moments Graham may be included in whatever prayers Bass has to offer up, and visa versa. Since I fall in the very far from perfect class, let me put in a greedy plug for myself that both be generous enough to include me too. It seems that Bass and Graham, although facing different issues, could both use some better luck and some firmer footing facing life's challenges.

I th>

Reply to
Roland Moore

I'm saying he confessed. You know it because he told you the same thing. He also told at least two other regulars here.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Graham's only "issue" is having called Bass when he'd had a "couple". That does not mean he has an alcohol problem. We've all enjoyed "hoisting a few" at times had and more than a few have had a "snoot full" now and then. Graham's mistake was two-fold. He admitted to having had a few before posting into the Group and he called Bass a couple of times when he was feeling "in the Pink". Many here objected to his trying to post "attachments" into Group and responded with derogatory comments when he posted he'd "had a couple". I've spoken with him on more than a few occasions and I can assure you he is *not* a drunk. I have (to my misfortune) dealt with an individual that was fighting this particular demon and Graham does not fit the profile. The individual (let's call him "Bob") was a valued employee who fell off "the wagon" when his son was killed in a motorcycle accident. We all pulled together and were able to pull him back from the brink. I'm sure Bass (and more than a few here) would have fired his ass (from the comments made here).

He has "the right", yes. He doesn't have "the right" to post libelous statements, outright lies, and deliberately misleading remarks. He also doesn't have the right to threaten an individual's livelihood. Bass is a rotten, miserable, mean spirited piece of shit. He deliberately filed a false complaint with Graham's former employer in a bid to get him fired. Graham forwarded copies of everything Bass emailed his boss to me and I can tell you that what Bass did went way beyond "taking the gloves off". The fact that he continues to spew the same lie (that Graham used his employers resources to perform an illegal credit check on Bass) is also way beyond "taking the gloves off". Graham has *never* gone "real life" with Bass *to this day*. Bass "claims" of Graham and I are behind the "complaints" filed at the BBB website. This is also an outright lie. His "claims" of my calling his suppliers in an attempt to "hurt his business" are equally outrageous. I did no such thing. Will he ever "own up" as Tom has done? He isn't man enough.

Watch and see what happens when he goes to Brazil for a few months and stops posting here for awhile. I guarantee that on his return, the very first time he posts he'll make some reference to Jim (Alarminex) or me followed shortly by more references to "Cracker", and then he'll call someone a "liar" that will start the merry-go-round all over again.

I sincerely doubt Bass prays (or is even a Christian).

Bass' life is "perfect". Graham's not doing at all bad either. You, OTOH, are full of shit. I'll pray for you. :-)

Ah, yes... The "Irish". That often conflicts with the "Swedish" and the "German" in me...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I minored in psychology in college.

I don't think so. Cracker falls off the wagon on a pretty regular basis. The problem is he's not just addicted to alcohol and drugs. He still likes getting stoned. As long as he enjoys it he's never going to seek real help.

While doing volunteer work many years ago I counseled prisoners with drug and alcohol problems. The vast majority never admit that their problems are *their* problems. Like Cracker, they blame everyone but themselves. After a few years most of them get out. Within a few more years most are back in prison again. Cracker's prison may not have bars on it but he's imprisoned just the same.

Even approaching the cage may generate a response. :^)

Me? Like a good fight? Naah. :^)

I can't honestly say I've prayed for Cracker lately. However, I don't really wish him any ill. He's like Jiminex in that regard. I just don't care what happens to him.

Careful. Such admissions in ASA may lead to a full assault by the usual suspects.

Luck is only one issue. The difference with me is that when I found out I was sick I immediately took action. I put everything else on hold and devoted myself to beating cancer. No way am I going to give up without a fight. It has been painful beyond belief, exhausting and frustrating. After surgery and months of chemo, they now say my odds of survival are decent. Only time will tell but the fact is none of us really knows how long we have.

Cracker's attitude is that his problems are everyone else's fault. He blames the loss job after job on people who don't understand him. He blames his drinking on his fears. He blames his drug addiction on doctors who keep writing prescriptions for him. Because he refuses to face his problems and seek real help he's doomed to repeat the binges. He says stupid things in front of customers and co-workers (according to his former associates) so often that his bosses are always looking for an excuse to fire him.

Cracker is afraid of even the simplest things in everyday life like driving in traffic, meeting strangers, etc. He hides from these fears by staying up drinking all night. Come morning he's too hung over to work so he calls in sick. This happens often enough to give his employers the excuse they need and he gets fired once again.

Every time he loses a job he goes on an extended binge of drugs and alcohol again. The cycle is self-perpetuating. Cracker is the only one with the power to change his life. Unfortunately, he's too weak and too stupid to make the right decision. If he wasn't such an obnoxious jerk it would be sad.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No doubt, and you can talk to my doctor to c>> I have never met Graham, although we may be in closer geographic

Reply to
Roland Moore

I would think anyone who calls RLB has a problem regardless if alcohol is involved

Reply to
Mark Leuck

ROFL!

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: sZqdnRf-67ZeIybYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

ok now that you say everything is right,I must be ok in continuing that when you offer remote programming to the same user you are altering the alarm system,so you are considered a "Private alarm contractor"

shall we read again...

"and does not sell, install, monitor,maintain, alter, repair, replace, service, or respond to alarm systems at protected premises or premises to be protected."

and helping someone maintaining his alarm system,by sending documentation,or giving some knowledge...could fall in there too...

maybe you should be careful bAss to who you "deal" with...ya never know!

Reply to
Petem

He has been included in my prayers.

Whatever I may write in the heat of moment, I don't wish death on him.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Not according to the statute. Try reading more slowly. I'll leave just the one phrase which you seem so eager to ignore.

What the statute us saying is that if a person doesn't do a job *at the premises* then (other than monitoring service, which I don't offer), it is exempt.

in there too...

No, idiot. Sending documentation is not contracting. Sharing information is also not contracting.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I don't wish harm on you or anyone else. I have no room for hatred. That doesn't mean I won't respond if you mess with me though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No? If you "don't wish harm on him", what was sending a false complaint to his boss all about? You know damn well where Graham got your social insurance number (and it wasn't by using "his employer's resources"). You'll never admit to it though, will you, or offer Graham (and his former boss) an apology?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.