DVR pricing

How much would you expect to pay for this dvr? Never mind the name brand. It's not Chinese. It is a quality system, but pretend it is a Ching Chong Cholly Wong special. Just curious as to what pricing is like elsewhere. OK I know your pricing sucks compared to mine but I felt like seeing how badly you fucksticks are taking it up the rumpus. Here's the recorder.

16 Channels

Mpeg-4 Compression

2 terabyte hard drive

480ips/480ips

Quadplex operation (record, playback, network, back-up)

CD/RW

BNC and VGA output

CIF Resolution

USB Port

Ethernet port

Yadda yadda yadda

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol
Loading thread data ...

Around CAN$1400 on the westcoast, and btw what isn't made in China nowadays ?

Reply to
A.J.

Reply to
alarminstall

Whether we like it or not, there may not be any manufacturing job in North America in the future. Cars, OEM parts, electronics, heavy industry equipment, aviation parts etc. etc., will all be manufactured in Asia one day. The only thing that North America can export to the world in the future will be nuclear and space technology. I have heard stories that China can produce a commercial jetliner at portion of the cost comparing to Airbus and Boeing.

Reply to
A.J.

formatting link
China has gone from 143 to 1106 representing an 8 fold increase in output.

Reply to
A.J.

Yeh sure, that's something that "I'd" like to do.

Take a nice long trans-oceanic trip in a Jumbo jet manufactured in China.

I can see it now ...... you wouldn't actually have to walk on to board the aircraft, as stewards would have each passenger get into a coffin first, which would be carried on to the vessel. The coffins would stay open but would be set to slam shut, during the trip, if turbulance was encounterd or .... if the aircraft exceeded a 45=EF=BF=BD downward angle.

Or, it could be that the aircrafts would actually "taxi" to their destinations around the world, as I doubt if they would ever get off the ground with all the lead they'd use in manufacturing it.

Reply to
Jim

If what you are predicting is true, then there is nothing that Airbus, Boeing and Bombadier have to worry about.

formatting link
Even if no airline from outside of China buy a single plane from them in the next ten year, with the world economy going the way it is going currently, I suspect no airline will be buying airplane from anybody either, the Chinese market alone will be good enough for them. As long as they can prove themself in the next ten years, there is no reason why they won't get a share in the worldwide market that is currently splitted up between Airbus, Boeing, Bombadier, Embraer and hundreds of other smaller companies.

Yeh sure, that's something that "I'd" like to do.

Take a nice long trans-oceanic trip in a Jumbo jet manufactured in China.

I can see it now ...... you wouldn't actually have to walk on to board the aircraft, as stewards would have each passenger get into a coffin first, which would be carried on to the vessel. The coffins would stay open but would be set to slam shut, during the trip, if turbulance was encounterd or .... if the aircraft exceeded a 45? downward angle.

Or, it could be that the aircrafts would actually "taxi" to their destinations around the world, as I doubt if they would ever get off the ground with all the lead they'd use in manufacturing it.

Reply to
A.J.

Reply to
alarminstall

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.