Problems with door alarm system and cell backup package

me either

not Chicago

may be tuff to find a good place for the cell unit if you are in a big concrete apt bldg.

Reply to
Joe
Loading thread data ...

Why since many of the experts here said the antenna can be placed inside the apt in a different location from the previous one.

Reply to
Zach

I posted undercover FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS names, addresses and phone numbers publicly on this forum WITHOUT ANY FEAR and you think I am pissing in my pant. Jeeez......

You must have had your HEAD UP YOUR ASS.

Reply to
McGinn

Aburdity ? Then why dont you call these UNDERCOVER NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and tell them that I have been DESTROYING their PRIVACY and MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS on the internet and GET THEM to file a LAWSUIT against me ? Is it TOO MUCH for your SLAVE PUSSY ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on

formatting link
under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331 ph 248-324-1527. 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph 248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph

248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover agents)

If you think I am NOT being TORTURED by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS, why dont you call the names I posted here and CONVINCE THEM to FILE a CRIMINAL CASE against me ?

I know that but I ALWAYS make the MISTAKE of ASSUMING the rest of the human beings are AT LEAST 1/10th as matured as I am.

Do you want to be an EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATH ?

Reply to
McGinn

"McGinn" a écrit dans le message de news:

44ad1d80$0$23741$ snipped-for-privacy@reader.corenews.com...

you not mature,your a bozo that live in his own fantasy world.....

Reply to
Pierre

you are in an apt. how far can you move it? radio waves don't cut thru concrete & steel easily. maybe they can find a place for the antenna that will work.......

Reply to
Joe

Pierre PUSSY,

Why dont you killfile me so I dont have to WASTE my time responding to LOW IQ PUSSIES like you.

Reply to
McGinn

He posted the names, addresses and telephone numbers of several people he doesn't like, none of whom are undercover anything.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yup and you have a list of undercover agents which you cross referenced before posting your comments. LoL........

Do you also PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CHILD RAPISTS and JOURNALIST MUDERERS ?

formatting link

Reply to
McGinnn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.