Re: My days of youth are over

If I am a patriotic canadian, I will ANONYMOUSLY CALL and REPORT to the Canadian govt that you are an AMERICAN GOVT SPY that should be IMMEDIATELY INVESTIGATED and put under 24X7 SURVEILLANCE.

I found this little poem in a stack of old papers. I don't know the >author. > > > "My days of youth are over > My spark of life is out > What used to be my sex appeal > Is now my water spout > > Time was, when of its own accord > T'would from my trousers spring > But now it takes a full time job > To find the bloody thing > > It used to be quite embarrassing > The way it would behave > For early every morning > It stood and watched me shave > But now I sit and sigh and moan > It sure gives me the blues > To see it hang its withered head > And watch me clean my shoes."
Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

Are there any patriotic canadians out here reading this group ?

AMERICAN GOVT SPY Frank Olson posted from IP address 64.59.144.74 shaw residential internet services on 7-1-06 on alt.security.alarms newsgroup.

This information is more than enough for Canadian govt to PUT this AMERICAN GOVT SPY Frank Olson on 24X7 SURVEILLANCE.

Reply to
McGinn

I would think with voice print technology you couldn't call anonymously, besides that the Canadian government is in cahoots with the US on spying

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Moron,

Nobody records your voice when your local FBI office main number and likewise Canadian govt agencies dont record calls to their main number.

But they dont like SPYING ON EACH OTHER, low iq moron.

Reply to
McGinn

wanna bet?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It may help if you write and include some of your posts from this group to show you're a credible source.

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

I figure they already know he's a credible source. They spent four days going through his apartment taking hair and skin samples, and copying his hard drive, while rearranging his furniture and nicknacks just enough for him to notice. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Canadian govt agencies will be ALL OVER YOU within no time watching your every move, every word and every email.

I am going to report to you to the canadian govt later today since I am not sure there are any GUTSY Canadians on this group who does NOT fear the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS.

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.