Brinkley's at it again

Oh please.

This has happened time and time again. House goes on the market, existing homeowner or management company or real estate company or warranty company calls us to do an inspection before it's sold...we do it...4 months later the house is sold the new owner calls US we go out and find Brinkley stickers all over the place. You think I put Brinkee stickers on my own systems?

Sheesh.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Only if he puts HIS phone number and contact information on them. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I am sure you'd get hauled into court too, right behind Jim..

Reply to
Roland Moore

Reply to
Roland Moore

no, i think the potential buyer called you, brinks and maybe adt, and a few others to see what there is to offer....brinks is the only one who puts stickers everywhere so the buyer will have a # to call.....after all the bidding, they call you back for whatever reason (cheaper monitoring, no contract...whatever).

Reply to
BDEBJ

It won't work guy, some people here have it so ingrained on what companies like Brinks and ADT do it doesn't matter what the truth really is

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Just curious but were those systems still yours when Brinks did the "inspections"?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Call Mark Sableman. I'm sure he'll be happy to correct this problem for you.

Nomen Nescio Sock puppet for Mark Sableman

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Sheesh, man don't tell me who called me! The seller was a client of mine for years, he called to have the system inspected before he put the house to the realtor. Then the other day the new homeowner called me to do a follow up and add a couple of things, that's when I found the stickers.

Many of my clients call me to have their systems inspected before they put them on the market, so they can show the realtor or buyer that they did their part in keeping the system ship-shape. If they don't then the realty co. or management company calls.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Probably since it had to have been done BEFORE the house closed.

Although, I always turn off the monitoring while the system is on the market, but I suppose it technically is still my system until the new owner closes on the sale of the house.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Oh shit then I'm in deep Rojas, because I have a bunch o'dem stickas.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

and btw, the new homeowner ends up with us in the end because they too think it's stoopid to replace a working system with something else with less coverage (and if they read brinkes contract that cinches the deal for us).

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.