Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AddRoute failed to add a route: code 87
My wife is trying to connect to her corperate VPN. She connects ok and can access her email. However she is having trouble accessing some of their bespoke packages. She has tried all three of our...

Cisco VPN Client SaveUserPassword
I am using Cisco VPN Client (version 4.6) and connecting through the CLI (windows xp) to an IOS router. Sometimes the profile seems to get locked and I can no longer connect. I noticed that in the...

hi, our 7960 phone work with MGCP Software 7.5.0. if I upgrade Firmware with SCCP 5.0(3.0), i cant come back with MGCP P003-7-5 because, the phone is looking for download on tftp server. but i dont...

Re: Large VLAN Project - Advise
Hi, I am beginning to look at adding VLAN's to our (legacy) network, and am unsure how to approach the process - I have many Cisco certifications (CCNA, NP, DP) but have not taken on a project of this...

cisco pix 506 help
Hi i am looking for some help with presenting mulitple private ip addresses on the outside interface of my cisco pix 506 firewall so that my isp can nat though via my new router one to one my new...

Problem with TCP traffic over ATM/PPPoE link
I'm trying to replace a Speedtouch ADSL router with a Cisco 876 in order to introduce QoS, but I'm having some weird problems which would seem to be MTU related. Symptoms: When we're visiting certain...

cisco switch / router model???
dear all, i'll need to setup the following connection: Vlan1 and Vlan2Vlan1 and Vlan2 Vlan1 and Vlan2 will connect back to their own network by using the 100 FE line. in order to keep at a reasonable...

Switch randomly drops connection to port
Hi, This is not a cisco question but a switching question. Unfortunately I have a netgear switch. I bought a Cisco ASA but went cheaper on the switch we only have one in the network. Internet ---- ASA...

Error with ACS 3.x & PEAP-MsCHAPv2
Hello, I've got a lot of error with my ACS servers. We have 4 ACS servers on windows 2000 server or windows 2003 server and ACS 3.2 & ACS 3.3 (we are currently upgrading 3.2 to 3.3). Clients are using...

PIX 506e VPN licenses
Hello all, We've been having some issues with our VPN that is setup on our PIX 506e. 75% of the time, the VPN works wonders, but the other 25% of the time, people lose connection for no apparent...

Dead Adtran Router?
We have an AdTran Netvanta 3205 router here, that I was messing around with while trying to create a replacement procedure document. In the process, I deleted the startup config file, not realizing...

C1720
I have a Cisco 1720 with 1 WIC-ENET and 1 W-4ESW modules. I have a cable internet connection, if someone could send a sample configuration it would be appreciated. I have also run int a problem withe...

Best practice for routing to 2 different gateways
Hello, I am planning a future network. We will have network1 10.0.0.0/24 network2 10.2.0.0/24 network1 and network2 are hooked up via a wan link both end connected to a Cisco 2431 However network1...

Which PCMCIA Cards for Supervisor Engines
Hi all, I'm searching for a compatibility list which flashcard should I select to work with SUP2/32/720... Actually I'm not sure if I can use 'MEM-C6K-FLC24M= ' for both SUP32 and 720 !? Or what about...

duplex negotiation
I have a link between a baystack switch and a cisco 1841 router, I have the same setup and same configuration at 70 other sites and have not seen this problem before.. when each device is manually set...