cisco pix 506 help

Hi i am looking for some help with presenting mulitple private ip addresses on the outside interface of my cisco pix 506 firewall so that my isp can nat though via my new router one to one my new public facing ip addresses.

Reason behind this is we are changing from a single private ip to multiple public account and require a new router which my isp is providing but they wish to perform a NAT on the router so that each available public IP is NAT'd from the WAN interface through to a different IP address on the WAN interface of the firewall, but do this i need to present these multiple private ip addresses.

The isp said they would send an engineer on site but at =A3850 plus vat. Cant afford that.

Can any one direct me to a resource or provide any help for this.. Is this a simple thing to do?

pix version is 6.3 (3)

Thanks for any help provided, if anyone needs any more information please let me know.

gbm

Reply to
wellingtonexternaltest
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.