What is a wireless adhoc?

What is a wireless adhoc?

Reply to
Toxic Boy
Loading thread data ...

That is where two systems connect directly with their wireless cards rather that through an access point.

Reply to
Jerry Park

Waste of time with your response. Why did you even bother?

Reply to
Toxic Boy

Reply to
Toxic Boy

Who died and made you the Newsgroup cop. How much time does it take for you to hit the delete button on your keyboard? You are also sticking your foot in your mouth. It takes just as much time for me to write in the newsgroup as it would to enter the search phrase in Google. And who are you to determine what is or is not a basic question?

By responding to me at all, you are being hypocritical. Now quit wasting my time fruitloop.

Reply to
Toxic Boy

Dunno, try Google "what is a wireless adhoc"

Reply to
David Taylor

Because every now and then the frustration level of answering questions for people who can't be bothered to do the slightest bit of research gets to be too much. For the record, I'll bet David actually _did_ do that google, just to make sure it told you what he expected it would.

In future, you'd do well to try not antagonizing the regulars on a newsgroup you're hoping will answer questions for you.

Reply to
Derek Broughton

LOL. He's just the newsgroup expert. Don't bother with any more snarky responses to me, because you're in the killfile.

Reply to
Derek Broughton

Did you actually try it? It returns a whole load of responses giving you your answer.

Reply to
David Taylor

Probably on the dubious assumption that you might learn to use Google or some other search engine BEFORE you ask such a basic question. I don't mind answering questions or offering explanations on technical issues that are difficult to understand. However, I do mind compensating for what appears to be laziness on your part. Search first, read, and then ask.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

That may be so, hence it begs the question why you're unable to Google (since it takes you the same amount of time) and yet expect others to give their time to freely answer a basic question that is already incredibly well documented. :)

Merry Christmas!

Reply to
David Taylor

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.