WGPS606 Bridge Problem

I have my network setup as follows:

Ethernet Cable Modem (external IP address) connected to my Broadband Router.

External IP address of Broadband Router 81.X.X.X Internal Adrress is

192.168.1.x with DHCP server set to distribute this range.

I have a 3Com office connect Wireless AP connected to this with Static IP address of 192.168.1.100

I have My Netgear WGPS606 setup and connected to the wireless AP with IP address 192.168.1.102

I have 2 printers a Brother HL 2030 and an epson r300 connected.

If i connect any computer to my network wireless it gets allocated an IP address and if i connect to my ports on the broadband router it gets allocated an IP address.

i can also print from all PCS connected upstairs and wireless

The problem i have is if i connect to the ports on the WGPS606 i can not get an ip address, It is as if the wireless Bridge is not working correctly

My router and Broadband connection is upstairs and i am trying to create a bridge to downstairs so that my PC's downstairs can connect and browse the internet, My DHCP Server Is upstairs

Maybe someone has had this trouble and fixed it

Regards

Steve

PS i also have another problem with a different setup so maybe you could look at that thread too

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
snoopsterg
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.