Asking for help: Is there angthing new in MIMO-OFDM?

hello mumbers, I am going to do some research in MIMO-OFDM field. Because I am a new guy in this field, I wonder if someone can give me some advices. I really need to know what's new in this field that I can follow. thanks alot!

Reply to
ddznq
Loading thread data ...

On 21 Jun 2006 05:56:01 -0700, "ddznq" wrote in :

"Google is your friend:"

Reply to
John Navas

You're apparently a student at the Communications University of China in Bejing. I suggest you do your own research or ask someone at the University for direction. Your question implied that this is a clany reading. It is your learning experience, not ours. I don't believe it is proper for us to do your research project.

Be advised that the IEEE is currently working on the 802.11n specification for MIMO. There are some initial draft proposals but nothing definite. It will be very difficult to predict the US direction for MIMO until the IEEE settles on a single specification. This might help you get started. |

formatting link
|
formatting link
IEEE Proceedings on Radio and Propagation has 1250 articles involving MIMO. |
formatting link

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

thank you for your advices. when i searched "MIMO-OFDM" in google, there are hundreds papers. I really confused and did not know which direction should i followed. so i asked for some help in this forum. thanks again. i will pay attention on what you have mentioned.

Reply to
ddznq

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.