looking for a valuable project in VOIP / IMS

hi all, I am a senior undergraduate in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. As a part of our course structure, I have to do a Final year project in the last two semesters. I have planned to do my B.Tech Project in the field of Voice over IP (VoIP) and most probably related to IMS networks. But i am unable to think of a nice project that has some value in today's IT industry or which may come out to be a very good research project. So, I will be very thankful to you if you can help me in this regard or else if i could be a part of any on going project in some company/university.

Thanks

Regards

-- Vindhyavasini Tripathi Senior Undergraduate Bachelor of Technology Electronics and Communication Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Uttaranchal India

Reply to
vindhyavasini
Loading thread data ...

First time I've heard the designation Bachelor of Technology. I do not think it is used in the US, only overseas.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

Sir, its like BS (Bachelor of science) there in USA....

Reply to
vindhyavasini

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.