looking for a valuable project in VOIP / IMS

hi all, I am a senior undergraduate in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. As a part of our course structure, I have to do a Final year project in the last two semesters. I have planned to do my B.Tech Project in the field of Voice over IP (VoIP) and most probably related to IMS networks. But i am unable to think of a nice project that has some value in today's IT industry or which may come out to be a very good research project. So, I will be very thankful to you if you can help me in this regard or else if i could be a part of any on going project in some company/university.

Thanks

Regards

-- Vindhyavasini Tripathi Senior Undergraduate Bachelor of Technology Electronics and Communication Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Uttaranchal India

Reply to
vindhyavasini
Loading thread data ...

Hi Vindhyavasini,

You may wish to contact:

Binod Kumar Email: binkumar *at* cisco.com

or

Debjani De Email: debjani *at* cisco.com

Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd. Research & Development Prestige Waterford

9, Brunton Road Bangalore - 560001 Karnataka India Phone: +91 80 4103 3000 Fax: +91 80 2223 0167 Website:
formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Jobs
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

thanks a lot for ur help......

Reply to
vindhyavasini

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.