T&A

I never thought of Time and Attendance as being a part of the security industry. Other than linking the access control with the customer's existing T&A through the database, we never fool with it. A customer asked that we install some T&A readers at a few locations. Up until now when asked about T&A we have always had the good sense to say "no" as a standard answer. For some reason the sales guy wanted a to get a bite at it. So it seems that ADI sells a brand of T&A made by

formatting link
I would have bet any amount of money that no such line was available from ADI. Now I am wondering if anyone here sells that brand or any other T&A brand, and just what other non security lines does ADI carry? Tropical fish accessories perhaps?

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

Sorry, saw the post titled "T & A"

Not what I thaught it would be about....lmao

Reply to
Items for Sale

They're a Candian company that we've used for years. It's pretty much idiot proof in the fact that IDT dials into the system and programs it. They also offer direct to the end user tech support. It's much easier than access or networked CCTV to learn and install. The major challege is making sure that the customer provides accurate and complete information to IDT concerning how they want it set up. IDT provides a multi-page form for the end user to fill out that answers every question they need to program the system.

Reply to
J.

Yes, we had the customer fill out the paperwork already. Hopefully this will all go off without a hitch. Few things in this industry do however.

"J. @netscape.net>" >

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.