security professional forum

ive set up a new moderated forum dedicated to the security professional (physical security, alarm security, etc.). see

formatting link
for more.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier
Loading thread data ...

It's been tried.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Talk about beating a dead horse

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Why?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

im sure it has. regardless, i put it up and its there. just as with my own business, electronic security is just one critical role of many but as one part i felt it worthy of mention here. some folks will want to be a part of it, some wont. either way no harm, no foul.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Good luck with it.

Reply to
Frank Olson

=BDjust as with my own

Uhhh...... maybe I didn't I spell naivete correctly or ....... whats the next step below naive?

Reply to
Jim

I think it's called "stupid".

Reply to
Frank Olson

many thanks. its not a commercial venture for me, its just a way of filling some extra server space and possibly providing a service that myself and others can eventually benefit from.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nope thats bAss...

Reply to
Petem

Montana

formatting link
Under Electronic Security you need an Access Control forum. Casi, Lenel, AMAG, Software House. It's about all I do anymore, besides CCTV.

Reply to
Silicon Sam

thank you for the very good suggestion that should have been obvious to me. forum added.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.