Re: Partial product listing for search engine link populariy

Fucking shit for brains, thanks a lot for the the aggravation

little Regard for anyone but > Robert L Bass > > Bass Burglar Alarms > The Online Bore
*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

I guess that is his version of kicks and giggles. Luckily I saw the size of that and didn't go there. That was just to much bASS for me.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

D'oh! I had my size column removed and walked right in to it a couple of times or just downloaded all and wondered whatthefuck. Such is life I suppose, workaround the assholes workingaround the system.

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey

Now what am I doing wrong? ALL the posts show as 1KB, size isn't helping me at all here (he says ducking and running) All I see in Outlook is the screen a pretty colour for too long a time and I don't get to use the stop button either, it's greyed out. What are you guys using? Wonder if this has something to do with TeraNews or maybe the VPN thingie.

formatting link
Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.