Re: Bass Burglar Alarms.com - Abbreviated Product List [long post]

Will you please f*ck off with this?

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

I clicked on one of those by accident, but once I realized how big it was I clicked on the "stop" button on the tool bar, then deleted it. No trouble at all. But, is it not clear to everyone here now, what his intent is? Is there anyone here who doesn't think that this guy is an asshole? js

Reply to
alarman

Asshole is too mild a word to describe him and his current behaviour, aside from the aggravation he is causing some people who inadvertently click on one of his posts, every time he posts one of those things some 500 to 1500 regular messages (2K - 4K) will be spooled off news servers in order to make room for his (2000K - 3500K) posts, its of absolutely no concern to him, nor does it cause me any inconvenience but some people who use a news server with a lower retention rate (smaller storage space) or those who don't visit (download messages) on a fairly regular basis will be losing unread messages due to his selfishness, but hey he's happy and thats all he's concerned about.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

I don't even see them. Man I love "Thunderbird"...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I didn't see the stop button... thanks, Jack

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey

Typical Bass at work. Can't play by the rules, so he cheats. I'm not sure who to contact at Google but I'll try something, maybe they'll flag his piggish site and bury the s.o.b.

formatting link
Reply to
mikey

Don't think Google will help. You can try snipped-for-privacy@corenews.com FWIW.

Reply to
Frank Olson

He's trying to do an end run around Google's search engine. That can't be a good thing in their eyes (hopefully). It's worth a shot, the jerk deserves it. I'll cc the abuse guys, thanks for that.

formatting link
Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.