Any truth to the rumor.....

Is there any truth to the rumor that ADT, is now, or in the future, contemplating a central station in India to handle US as well as all international alarm signals? I have been told that due to the cost of overhead and salaries in the US, a new central station in India is in the future, if not, already operating.

Any information would be helpful.

Norm Mugford snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford
Loading thread data ...

I heard that one too, no idea how true it is either but I wouldn't be suprised

Reply to
Mark Leuck

What happened to Puerto Rico?

India would be a great selling feature...for US!

| > Any information would be helpful. | >

| >

| > Norm Mugford | > snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net | >

| >

| >

| >

| >

| >

| > I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? | >

formatting link
| >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

The visuals of that are nasty Tom

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yet not as nasty as the visual you'd get if you pictured Bass wearing makeup, his Estaban cowboy hat, and a diaper while eating powdered jelly donuts, drinking a chocolate shake and playing PattyCakes with Rodney to the tune of It's Raining Men. BTW, Frank has actual footage of that but he said you're not worthy enough to see it.

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Then he can send it to me instead.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

I am speechless, let me dry a tear.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Tear driers are available now at BassHomeElectronics for $129.99. Free shipping costs have also been reduced to just $25.00.

Bob Worthy wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

man, take this stuff on the road! there's a lot of money in stand-up

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey

I have actually sent you something. My server won't allow me to post it. :-(

Reply to
Frank Olson

Seriously a dead ringer for Bass. Send that picture to Mikey before he blacks out from chugging his evening 12 pack.

Frank Ols> > Yet not as nasty as the visual you'd get if you pictured Bass wearing

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

No No No no pictures! I still can't get ahab the arab out of my head, I keep breaking out in song and there A LOT of middle eastern types around here ooo eeeeyeoooo ooooaaaaaaaaa

we gotta hope the southpark guys aren't too old for this, I could see it in a team america sequel, my red wight and brue fwiend you're the last of a dying bweed, the fwag-waving american!

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey

Put the Estaban cowboy hat on the head of the South park scientist's little helper and tell me who that looks like, Mikey? Hell, they even wear the same floral pattern shirt!

mikey wrote:

formatting link

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.