Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

Reply to
Tommy
Loading thread data ...

For a more exciting dish try serving in a sandwich with remoulade. One very good remoulade recipe follows:

2c mixed pickled vegetables: carrot, cauliflower, cornichon, onion, and celery root 4 tbs mayonnaise 2 tsp curry powder Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

Cracker likes this with road kill, especially on whole grain wheat bread.

All kidding aside this is a great way to serve wild game. It's popular with venison.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I prefer, to quote Woody H. from the cowboy way, "Knock off it's horns, wipe it's ass and throw it on a plate." Grilled Rare Beer

Nuff said.

Reply to
Tommy

Reply to
Roland

Thash whu ah sed.

Reply to
Tommy

Even though this is a very old post, I completely disagree with the attitud e of "ADT gets their money" and not care about the customer. Take another l ook at ADT today...we are our own now. I am a High Volume installer and my interest is my clients/customers. I do everything I can to make sure my cu stomer is happy with the install, as well as, If there needs to be adjustme nts. WE go to all ends to satisfy our customers. I can not speak for the Ca nadian region, I reside in Abilene, Texas, and I am a Remote install Tech. Our West Texas regional Office located in Lubbock, Texas are setting high goals in Customer service and we exceed them. We have high Ethics and conti nually train in our Customer service values. Our Managers perform "ride alo ngs" to Insure these goals are met. Consistently working to spread the Valu es to other regions. Please do not JUDGE the Company based on service you receive in YOUR regio n, as ADT IS a Great Company and they take care of both Customer and Employ ee to give our best and to be rated the best choice for the "piece of mind" people are looking for. "I AM ADT!"

Reply to
gregory.copher

I suspect that most people are looking for "peace of mind", not 'piece of mind".

Reply to
doug

Even though this is a very old post, I completely disagree with the attitude of "ADT gets their money" and not care about the customer. Take another look at ADT today...we are our own now. I am a High Volume installer and my interest is my clients/customers. I do everything I can to make sure my customer is happy with the install, as well as, If there needs to be adjustments. WE go to all ends to satisfy our customers. I can not speak for the Canadian region, I reside in Abilene, Texas, and I am a Remote install Tech. Our West Texas regional Office located in Lubbock, Texas are setting high goals in Customer service and we exceed them. We have high Ethics and continually train in our Customer service values. Our Managers perform "ride alongs" to Insure these goals are met. Consistently working to spread the Values to other regions. Please do not JUDGE the Company based on service you receive in YOUR region, as ADT IS a Great Company and they take care of both Customer and Employee to give our best and to be rated the best choice for the "piece of mind" people are looking for. "I AM ADT!"

-----

As you pointed out, the company can vary from region to region and, like all companies, from tech to tech.

So in your region, we probably wouldn't be doing as many take overs.

And, as human beings, folks ARE going to judge based on the service they receive in their region - and for good reason. A stellar tech in Texas doesn't do much for your customers in Michigan who aren't quite as diligent as yourself.

As for the term "high volume installer" - well, that sounds awful. It brings to mind a lick-em, stick-em trunk slammer, which I am sure you are not. It's just the term - makes me think you're out there pushing several Lynx systems a day while using far more double sided tape than screws...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

You got that impression too ...... did ya?

Sounds like a kid who just had sex for the first time.

Well, I guess they all have to start somewhere.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.