Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

RHC: Yup, you're probably correct (even though you find the remark stupid). I'm sure it works both directions...

RHC:Well.... I guess I can spell it about as well as I can program it....:))

I've seen a lot of people switch from DSC to Caddx a few years ago and

RHC: Maybe because of the same type of "entrenched" thinking. I took the Caddx course some years ago when the factory rep from Texas came up here to Ottawa. It's definately a very nice panel, although the board technology looks about 15 to 20 years old. But if it works, what the hell ! And my guess would be it's been around long enough for all the "bugs" to have been discovered and worked out. They also have beautiful keypads. But like everyone else, I started with Paradox and I'm not going to change...

The local dealer here ( a riding buddy of mine), also promotes Caddx to his clients as clearly superior equipment to all other makes. Although that is quite a stretch, it allows him to charge premium pricing for the product.

Hmmm.....seems he must have been trained by the same TV "Veg-o-matic food Chopper" types who started Alarmforce....:))

Reply to
tourman
Loading thread data ...

Likewise, Ademco die-hards insist their products are great and everything else is junk --

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
tourman

Look like that fact that Harper stated that Quebec is a nation touched some nerve?

Come on Roland,be fair now,you have much more affinity in your part of the country with the USA then with us,but still you don't want us to become what we could be...

is it by because you are afraid of becoming an American?

English Canada as been a part of USA for much more longer then you think,you just wont admit it

We have our own society here,like no where in America the movie block buster from the US have as much competition then here from local movie...(google Bon Cop Bad Cop,La grande seduction,Seraphin...)

Our singer are selling 225.000 album in 3 month in here (Google Gregory Charles...with less then 6 million French speaking people in the region)yet yours have difficulty selling 100.000 a year..

we have local TV show making 1 million viewer every week...but we still can watch Fox Global CBC ABC ect...

We are different and we don't go along pretty well..Just admit it,and let us go...

"Roland Moore" a écrit dans le message de news:

4593730e$0$8981$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...
Reply to
Petem

Come on Roland!

I don't have anything against Israel product but the one made by there govt....

I use Visonic stuff and already knew where it was coming from

"Roland" a écrit dans le message de news:

45940fe2$0$16712$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...
Reply to
Petem

So you have bAss plonked?

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: cPidnYUKB9WFbQ7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

I don't use Visonic because I don't like the gear as much as other gear I use. The actions of government where it comes from doesn't matter to me. I take little notice of their actions. I feel that the Israeli government can get along fine without my approval (or disapproval.) I thought you could identify with a group of folks that have to struggle everyday to maintain there own way of life. Of all people I thought you'd be more understanding.

Reply to
Roland

Je n'ai aucune voix dans la politique canadienne avec le Québec I am an American. If you support a group that wants to take a separate political path, I can only remind you that is something many American States tried from 1861-1865. The nation held together. What future Canada has is up to Canadians. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would not welcome any comments from foreigners one way or the other. However I wouldn't be surprised if the other Provinces in Canada hired the Mexican Army to go kick your collective French speaking asses back in line. Since France wouldn't want any more French Canadians after that defeat, you could get the Mexicans to teach you enough Spanish to let you make it in Spain long enough to sneak across the border into France. The Mexicans do have some skill in the area of illegal border crossing to teach as well.

Reply to
Roland

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

He's more entertaining than some of the morons we have now.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Funny you never mentioned the government, only about killing a jew

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Roland you should not use online translator when you want to use another language...

You have a very strange way of thinking,what make you think that the rest of the world community would not recognize us as a nation..

And all this thing about the Mexican..Hum look like you do have a problem with foreign nation that stand in front of the mighty America...

"Roland" a écrit dans le message de news:

459471ee$0$2267$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...
Reply to
Petem

Have you ever typed something when in you were feeling rage?

My first comment about having the feeling to go there and kill a Jew that live in Israel was cause they were bombing innocent people...People that live in Montreal...

the second time it was more to show how I was disgusted by the support that you all give to a country that do more terrorism then all the terrorist over the world,a country that was created after the use of terrorism,to make things happen

But that you could not understand,the only one that can suffer from loosing people to there country by terrorism is the mighty USA,and Israel;all other have to shut up

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: fLKdnQ4gAoi5HQnYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

Yea but it never mentioned wanting to kill people

It would be nice if they did

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: irCdnbSwDo5KqgjYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

you have more control... or you lie? have you ever said that Afganistan should be bomb ?

Too bad for you they wont

Reply to
Petem

ever mind. :^)

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
I brive a dus

I have not used French since we had a foreign exchange student from France when I was in High School. I use the translator to make certain I still can't understand the French (or French speakers) any more now than I did then. Actually I am having a bit of fun at you're expense, if you haven't noticed yet, because a good deal of your English seems like it came from an on line translator. Unless you're trying to speak Pidgin English, then it's perfect I guess.

The same reason that Taiwan is not recognized as a nation. It depends on what Quebec has to offer other nations, and it seems like the answer is not much. If the other Provinces of Canada don't want to allow other countries to acknowledge Quebec, then I don't think other countries would. If you missed geography, let me remind you you're not an island nation. Furthermore you have a tiny population and you don't have the bomb. It would be funny to see folks like you who tell the U.S. and other nations like Israel that they're mostly arrogant POS and then when you need them it's "Help, Mr. Wizard!"

with foreign nation that stand in front of the mighty America...

I think the Mexican Army could use some target practice. The French or French Canadians can't and/or won't fight; and if we kicked your ass we'd have to support you afterwards. The Mexicans would just kick you ass and leave. And maybe they would teach you how to cook something other than snails and goose liver. Mexican food is pretty good. We have a lot of Mexican food restaurants here. French restaurants? Not so many.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Its not a question of control, if your first instinct is to want to kill someone then you've got a problem

No, why would I?

Thats okay, it keeps everything interesting

Reply to
Mark Leuck

We had a foriegn exchange student from Germany. She "frenched" too. :^)

He's not *trying to* speak pidgin English. Pigeon is his native tongue.

Perhaps even less than that.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Likewise, Ademco die-hards insist their products are great and everything else is junk --

Reply to
Roland

A fictional "expert" who supposedly designed of the infamous "Lox-o-Matic".

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Read it and weep....er....no laugh...

RHC

formatting link
> Professor B?

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.