Protection

I was doing a rough wire electrical inspection in a gutted house. one that's worth $65,000 and there putting in $125,000. a three floor unit with two out door baloneys. one on the second one on the third.

I find five wires for the alarm system all on the first floor. One to the front door contact, One to the front door area horn, One to the front door area for a PIR, one to the back door.

No key pad upstairs, No PIR up stairs, No smokes. No contacts on either door upstairs. And they call this a system.

Reply to
Rich
Loading thread data ...

What's an outdoor baloney?

Reply to
ssokoly

Balcony my typing

Reply to
Rich

Ah Sounds like a typical "Free" installation. Some people just don't get it, you get what you pay for.

Reply to
ssokoly

Or, one an electrician roughed.

| >

| >

| >>> I find five wires for the alarm system all on the first floor. | >>> One to the front door contact, One to the front door area horn, One to | >>> the front door area for a PIR, one to the back door. | >>>

| >>> No key pad upstairs, No PIR up stairs, No smokes. | >>> No contacts on either door upstairs. | >>> And they call this a system. | >> What's an outdoor baloney? | >>

| >

| >

| >

| Ah Sounds like a typical "Free" installation. Some people just don't get | it, you get what you pay for. |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

That's Probably why the word "baloney" poped up too. It's synonymous with "free"

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.