One of my distributors passed this on to me...

I thought a few of the xenophobes in ASA might enjoy it.

"AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate." The raise was precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed one of France's white flag factories, disabling their military."

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

I'm afraid Robert you didn't catch all the subtitle nuances of the specific high level strategy, when you "collaborate" the pressure is outdoors (outcountry)...

Reply to
-pull

yah robert...watch those 'subtitle nuances'.... oye vey

| >"AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it | >has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher | >levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate." The raise was | >precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed one of France's white flag | >factories, disabling their military." | | I'm afraid Robert you didn't catch all the subtitle nuances of the | specific high level strategy, when you "collaborate" the pressure is | outdoors (outcountry)...

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

We also know that the "pressure" is right behind the occipital lobe.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.