DVR Card - Anyone know a good one?

All of mine do what you want

formatting link

Reply to
pcbutts1
Loading thread data ...

Hello, Have been looking at DVR cards in Australia, but can't seem find one that does everything i require. I don't ask much, but just can't seem to find everything I want in one package. I think it's mostly the s'ware that lets them down. What i'd like is the following....

4 ports. individual colour, contrast, hue, saturation settings for each port. motion detect, with sensitivity settings. Setting of mask area for motion detect. Settable schedule of when to motion detect or not, ie all night, all weekend. good video quality

I'd have thought they's almost all have these features, but I just bought one recently that lacks in motion detect settings and quality, and also unable to adjust colour, contrast etc per camera.

Anyone have a card/s'ware package they have been happy with? I've one at a site, simply called "security system" which is old, but great, but has no indication in the s'ware or on the card as to where it came from or who made it.

All the best, - Ed

Reply to
Ed.

look at this one

formatting link

Reply to
juzer.yamani

viewgatedvr.com ilps.com vendor

Reply to
CCTV

I just bought this one (I am just a homeowner who is replacing the pirated Pico 2000 with Chinese card), will let you know how it works. $165 including shipping). Great customer support!

formatting link
Feel free to email me.

Reply to
Vacu Flo

You might try

formatting link

Reply to
Sue

formatting link
everything you mentioned.

For something with the best remote video software on the market, but less local features, check out

formatting link

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.