Study

I am just posting a message to this group as this is my first time using a newsgroup. This is for an activety for my study but I look forward to visiting this group in the future!!!

Reply to
TreBear
Loading thread data ...

Please get the study guide updated so as to use a test group.

Welcome to the group. The test failed, Over 400 test newsgroups ending in .test and your post showed up here. :)

Testing info at

formatting link
Please use alt.test or misc.test . For binary test use alt.binaries.test

Please, before you post again, read

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Bit Twister

In article , TreBear wrote: :I am just posting a message to this group as this is my first time :using a newsgroup. This is for an activety for my study but I look :forward to visiting this group in the future!!!

For future reference, for maximum enjoyment of the newsgroup all around:

If you would like to post a null message to a newsgroup for testing or experimentation or instructional purposes, then there is a newsgroup named misc.test which is specifically for such activities.

(If your study instructors specifically named comp.security.firewalls as a place to post a message such as yours, then we would appreciate if you would mention to them that misc.test is the appropriate location.)

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Good for you. Newsgroups are a good place to learn! Don't let them scare you off.

Reply to
charlie R

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.