Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco's opposition to Net neutrality laws could lead to its downfall
Cisco's opposition to Net neutrality laws could lead to its downfall: interested in your opinion on Cisco's opposition to Net neutrality laws. Sincerely, Brad Reese on Cisco Network World Magazine...

CRS-1 and Hilti Rack Mounting Kit
The Cisco CRS-1 8-slot Unpacking, Moving, and Securing guide refers to a Hilti rack mounting kit: "For information on bolting the rack to the floor, consult a company that specializes in floor...

Cisco TAC
Wait until you approach TAC with a complex case, especially if you get handed off to India. I miss the "old" Cisco (circa 1995) when getting qualified people at TAC was the norm. Their reputation was...

2900 switch question
have WS-C2924M-XL-EN version 12.0 The switch handles traffic both on routable IP 206.x.x.x and non-routable 10.x.x.x. A 2620 router with two NICs nats the 10.x.x.x All Microsoft stuff lives on the...

Catalyst 2950 Without IOS...!!!! Can you Help me? please?
Juan, If you have speed mismatch between Catalyst switch and PC, usually it's easier to change the speed at PC to match Console Port speed. Also, if you need to recover an IOS image (for example, if...

Cisco VPN client (v.5.0.00.0090 et. al.) trying to install again
vista ult I've been having the strangest problem. I've installed the VPN client and everything works great, however if I move (or delete or rename) the "Cisco Systems VPN Client" from the root of my...

CSS 11050 random RSTs
Hi all. I've a pair of CSS 11050's balancing traffic for numerous TCP protocols (SMPP, some HTTP, etc.). Some of these protocols are "sticky" while others are not. There is a lot of traffic that move...

PIX 520 - Routing external subnet?
Hi everyone, Is it possible to route an external subnet with a pix 520, 3xNIC. This is what i would like to do. We have a set of ip addresses routing to our media converter. From here, one of those...

My Cisco Catalyst 3500 XL Switch is Dead ?!!
Hey Everyone I got these POST FAILURE since this morning.... anyone knows if my switch is dead ?... :( thanks ==================================================================== Cisco Internetwork...

MRTG and ASA appliance
Anyone having issues with MRTG and an ASA appliance? MRTG keeps reporting inbound and outbound values as being identical. I saw a couple posts regarding some SNMP changes with ASAs and was curious to...

Question about VWIC-2MFT-E1
Does VWIC-2MFT-E1 support unfame(that is , the bandwidth is 2.048Mbps)? thanks!

4500 Chassis
Quick Question: Does anybody see an "end to life" on the 4500 Chassis?

Questions about HDSL router
Hello to all, We have just contracted a service from ONO who is the local ISP here in Granada Spain. The service is a symetrical 2MB HDSL circuit. The tech guys showed up and installed a router made...

udp broadcasts and browse master
On a windows 2000/2003 domain we have users coming into a Cisco VPN Concentrator via the Cisco VPN Client software, these then seem to announce themselves as browse masters to the domain controller...

Firewalling 2 live WAN links
I currently have one ASA 5510 sitting behind one of my edge routers and I'd like to also use this same device to firewall another WAN link. Currently the 2 networks behind each WAN link can talk to...