CRS-1 and Hilti Rack Mounting Kit

The Cisco CRS-1 8-slot Unpacking, Moving, and Securing guide refers to a Hilti rack mounting kit: "For information on bolting the rack to the floor, consult a company that specializes in floor mounting kits (such as Hilti; see Hilti.com for details). Hilti provides floor mounting kits for both the Cisco CRS-1 16-Slot Line Card Chassis and racks that mount the Cisco CRS-1 8-Slot Line Card Chassis."

Hilti's front line and engineering group isn't aware of a Hilti kit. Does anyone have a Hilti part number for the rack mounting kit? Thanks.

Reply to
rjhintz
Loading thread data ...

are you referring to seimic floor anchor bolts ?

Are you mounting rack directly on a concrete floor or on a raised floor ?

take a look at document

HP CO Seismic Rack Installation and Maintenance Guide

formatting link
It has reference to Hilti anchor bolts

Reply to
Merv

I was referring to what seems to be a Hilti kit that was developed specifically to mount the so-called ESW 27 rack used for the Cisco CRS-1 8-slot. The Hilti kit seems, from the Cisco documentation, to include hardware and instructions.

We're mounting multiple units, some to raised floor and some to concrete. Thanks for the link to the HP rack documentation. It's not exactly what I was looking for, but provides better information than what I have.

Reply to
rjhintz

I would expect that it is generic Hilti floor anchor bolts that is being referred to in the Cisco docs.

Reply to
Merv

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.