Cisco 350 bridge firmware, driving me nuts!?

Hi, I've a network of 3 x Cisco 350 bridges. I am unable to download firmware to update these because I need to apply for a reseller account or something? I've downloaded firmware in the past for these, although it was probably 2 years ago or more, has the download procedure changed? Is there somewhere I can get the latest firmware? Many thanks, Mike

Reply to
mcdent
Loading thread data ...

You need to have a valid support contract to obtain software updates from Cisco. A reseller can help you out with that.

Reply to
thrill5

~ Hi, ~ I've a network of 3 x Cisco 350 bridges. I am unable to download ~ firmware to update these because I need to apply for a reseller account ~ or something? ~ I've downloaded firmware in the past for these, although it was ~ probably 2 years ago or more, has the download procedure changed? Is ~ there somewhere I can get the latest firmware? ~ Many thanks, ~ Mike

Mike,

You don't really need a reseller account to download the BR350 firmware ... you just need a guest level CCO account.

I.e. go to

formatting link
and get an account. Now you can go to
formatting link
-> Downloads -> Wireless Software -> Wireless LAN Access -> Aironet Wireless Bridges ->

Cisco Aironet 350 Series -> Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridge. Enter your CCO account info wherever prompted.

Regards,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.