Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Blocking a domain based on names
Hi, Is there any command to block domains based on their names like etc in Cisco 2610 router or Cisco Pix 506E Since these domain people change ip address often, i want to block based on domain names....

Cisco 1841 - Trying to assign all 5 static IPs to network
On my business SBC static plan I have 5 static ips. I have the 2wire modem setup as a bridge, a gateway address assigned to the cisco router, a public ip assigned to the cisco router, and a public ip...

Cisco Wireless APs and Backhauling Question no hardwired option
Hello Group, I was looking for everyone's input for the following; I am looking at a wireless job for a customer where very few Access Points can be hardwired; meaning roughly half, and I was...

Inter-Vlan Routing question
I have a Cisco Catalyst 5505 with a Route Switch Feature Card. Configured i have inter-vlan routing setup and that part works great, however i am unable to access the internet from any of the vlans...

Cisco 827 ADSL Router
Hi, I just aquired a Cisco 827 ADSL Router. I would like to try and use this for my Verizon DSL service. Can anyone offer a sample config or some recommendations on how I can get it to work? Thanks,...

1720 and WIC-1ENET - Odd Issues
Hey, I'm having some sort of strange issues with a WIC-1ENET in a 1720. I'm running IOS 12.3(22) ( and I have 8MB of Flash ROM. I don't have any other WIC's just this one WIC-1ENET. There are three...

sequence numbered ACLs not sorting correctly
Hi, I seem to be having trouble getting ACL sequence numbers to behave how I would expect them to on a 7100 running IOS 12.3, and I'm not sure if I'm expecting the wrong behavior or if something is...

ANN: Unbrowse SNMP 1.5 Released with SNMPv3 Admin features
Dear networking professionals, We are happy to announce the release of Unbrowse SNMP 1.5 today. SNMP is a powerful SNMP utility featuring a spreadsheet like MIB Browser, a compiler, a unique new...

The Road to CVoice
Hi again everyone, I would like you to give me your opinion in my article: The Road to CVoice artilce is a self-study road map for people seeking the CVoice exam 642-432. Thank you in advanced....

Cisco Works LMS 2.6 device update
I am trying to update my devices on CiscoWorks LMS 2.6 After downloading the updates from Cisco, I select the RME package to update, and then point it to my folder that I downloaded to. For some...

Cisco Unity Express
Hi guys, I need to use Cisco Unity Express for a SOHO, but I really do not want them to pay for something they will not use. Which of these Voice Gateways is the most appropriate? Voice Gateway:...

small doubt
Hello I have couple of small doubts. 1) How to open all the ports on the router(ACL) to pass all the traffic. 2) How to block a 10.x.x.x network on the router. Thanks n Regards Riyaz

Cisco IOS tftp client, supports rfc2348 (blksize) ?
Basically IOS is getting bigger and bigger. Even if I have a tftp server that supports BLKSIZE, and can xfer files > 32mb, is IOS going to set this and be able to handle this ? I understand use...

Cisco VPN - Now my PC cannot "See" the other computers on my Home network
When I start up the VPN I seem to drop out of my simple networking workgroup I have here at home.

Token Ring ro RJ-45 Adapters
Hi, I recenly bought some RJ-45 TO DB-9-M ADAPTERS from INC. thining I could use these to convert from Token Ring to RJ-45. However, the wiring instructions on their site don't seem to work. Can...