Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

peer matches *none* of the profiles
Hi Any ideas here? I am writing up a document on getting a Linksys WAG54G to do an IPSEC Tunnel with an IOS router. I have it all working fine, but I thought I would annotate the Cisco logs here and...

Re: Ciscon ISDN router-reduced dial out? (2023 Update)
Hi Hansang, You may wish to view the Miercom Cisco vs. Juniper Core Router Head-to-Head Comparison: well as the Miercom Cisco vs. Juniper Edge Router Head-to-Head Comparison: Brad Reese Cisco Repair...

Access-list Configuration for Cisco 2950 Switch
Hi All, I would like to apply the access-list for my Cisco 2950 Switch, the aim to deny all telnet to manage this switch except my IP. Anyone could share your experiences to me? THank you.

telnet access to console server (PIX problem)
Guys, I am having little bit of problem with my config. just need someone to help me. I have got console servers behind my PIX, which is connected to few routers, switches & servers. I am trying to...

Ciscon ISDN router-reduced dial out?
Anyone have any advice to reduce the number (and cost) of dial out from an ISDN Cisco router? I have advised the user to get broadband but in the short term it's not possible. The main problems seem...

Monitoring gigabit interfaces ?
hi, I'm getting weird graphics on mrtg when monitoring gigabit interface on cisco 2950 catalyst and another noname switch... as I read in the I added to the Target :::::2, but i still get : SNMP...

100K+ Per Year - Simply by locating Used Cisco
I know this may not be for you, but who do you know that would be interested in earning healthy commission checks for simply locating companies with excess/surplus Cisco equipment. We provide the...

VPN Client & Soho 91 VPN Problems
Hi, i've problems building up an vpn tunnel from a notebook to my soho 91. I'm newbee, sorry for that, but here i post my config and it will be fine, if someone can check it. Thanks Chris...

cisco 837 config ex.
hi, bought a cisco 837 2 months ago and still cant connect the bastard, i need config for pppoe (country pt) and to let 2 pc´s acess. dont need for firewall and nothing much, just the basic to have...

Cisco Catalyst 2950 Two Subnets
Dear All, Has anyone configured a Cisco Catalyst 2950 that is connected over LAN to an ISP with two subnet? For example, my current configuration has an IP Address of 211.58.141.XXX 255.255.255.224...

Catalyst 4507R "Command rejected: Not a convertible port."
Dear All, We have a new trouble configuring L3 interfaces on cisco Catalyst 4507R. When I do try configure a routed physical interface for L3 capabilities with the usual 'no switchport' command the...

Cisco aironet 802.11b access
Hi, I recently upgraded my works 3 cisco aironet 1200 (802.11a/b/g) wireless access points to firmware version 12.3.2-JA, in an attempt to resolve 2 issues 1) "flakiness" with 802.11b clients 2) PEAP...

Cisco LRE (LongRangeEthernet) Question
Kirill Ponazdyr To my mind this demonstrates that there is indeed a cabling issue. Still I know nothing of LRE, maybe it uses the cable differently. Google for [802.3ah pmd status] says: There seem to...

console access through USB and serial converter
I'm going to buy notebook but lot of them doesn't have any serial ports is possible console access through USB and serial converter "to enter into cisco" thanks Markus

Telnet restriction with access-list
Hi all, I need your help to setup an access-list on a 3550 switch. This particular access-list is to restrict all the routers to telnet to 3550, except if it's coming from R1. The switch has 4 vlans...