Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Multiple Cisco VPN Clients
Hi all, I have a problem getting two computers to connect to a cisco pix server via the cisco vpn client. Its the age old problem of being able to connect the one computer, and then connecting the...

Watchguard / Safenet Client and Cisco VPN Client Compatible?
I have been using the Cisco VPN for quite some time with no issues. Recently we added a Watchguard Firebox in another location and have installed the Watchguard MUVPN Client, otherwise known as...

Need advice (books)
What can you recommend for CCNA? Why the second book is the most expensive, it has 1024 pages meanwhile the book by Wendell Odom has 1320, and more than 30$ cheaper. Why? Also you can recommend books...

catalyst 2950 config default
Does anyone know how to do a config default on a cisco catalyst 2950 switch. I can't find it anywhere in the manual? Also when you run the setup from the CLI is there any temp loss of connectivity?...

Ip phones - enhanced 128k AAC-LD quality
Do any of the cisco ip phone or any ip based phones support the 'cd quality audio' or 128k AAC-LD or is the 64k G.711 the best? THanks

Frame Relay Router
We have a 192/384 Frame Relay for our internet connection. When one computer is downloading a file the rest of the computers on the network see ping times of over 800 ms and can prevent them from...

Cisco ACS Alternative?
I know this is blasphemy for most of the Cisco gurus, but I am looking for a cheaper alternative to Cisco ACS. The company I work for currently implements both TACACS and RADIUS authentication in...

EMUTEL 15 port BRI / 2 port PRI ISDN simulator help wanted
Hi, I've just picked up a EMUTEL 15 port BRI / 2 port PRI ISDN simulator and have found the following issue with it. [1]. If I plug a router ISDN BRI interface into one of the EMUTEL's BRI ports when...

Firmware upgrade breaks PPTP?
We have two Cisco 3005s that I recently tried to upgrade to the latest firmware (4.1.7). The first one went just fine. The second one seemed to go OK, but users had problems. Anyone making a PPTP...

Cat 4506 etherchannel problem.
Has anyone seen a problem with etherchannel (gigabit ethernet) on a Cat 4506 running: 12.1(20)EW IOS WS-X4548-GB-RJ 12.1(12r)EW ROM 4 port group with only the first port of the group connected to a...

Strangest IPSec thing...
Have anyone ever seen an SA sourced by intefrace that is in down status?? Let's me explain in more depth: Let's assume I have two locations and have an IPSec tunnel between. When going to backup link,...

allowing IPSEC traffic through Pix 515E
ok, I have searched high and low for this answer and cannot find anything like this. I have a vendor that requires us to use thier VPN device to connect to thier network. This device is configured to...

Setup split tunnel to allow access to local lan using cisco vpn client
Need to know how to setup a split-tunnel on a 2621 dsl router to allow a cisco vpn client user the abuility to retain their local lan access. Also need acl to only allow port 3306 and port 4899 Would...

Broadacst network - link state change updates
In case of point to point networks when link goes down, the attached router will come to know about the state change and will immediately flood the link state update packets. So in this case it takes...

int range command
I was unsuccessful in trying to use this command and I think I'll need to occasionally for work with an isp They have a range of ints as follows. interface ATM1/ima0.1 point-to-point ...... interface...