Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C870 PPPoE
Hi there, a quick question about PPPoE. How do I configure a reconnect on a C871 if the line is terminated by the ISP? The router needs to be always available to the WAN Side. Thank you. Andy

Fundamentals of WLANs
What is necessary to complete this certification? Any suggestions on a low budget way to do this?

Can't get vlans to work after daisychaining a second switch
I have a 4507R at the core of my network with trunks extending to the access layer switches (3560G) where I group ports by vlan. I want to daisychain a second switch and have the same ability to group...

ASA 55XX VPN log
Hello I search a software to monitor VPN session. Login / Logout / Login name. Thanks for your support

ASA 5510 Security Plus - 5 FE interfaces
Hi! It says in the specifications of ASA 5510 with a Security Plus license that it has 5 FE ports. From what I have seen from cisco documentation and internet sites there are 4 FE ports and there is a...

Access to router without enable password ? (cisco 3620)
Hi I have a router cisco 3620, but when i have sent it, i don't have put a enable password. Only a password on the telnet connection. I connecte it by a local telnet connection without problems but...

Slow Connection
I have the following network configuration: LAN: 192.168.1.x/24 192.168.1.250 SonicWALL Public IP Address (connected via DSL) | | | Public IP Address (connected via DSL) SonicWALL 192.168.45.250...

Telnet over Site to Site IPsec
I'm trying to troubleshoot a configuration that I inherited and I'm not sure where to start. We have a retail client with three stores each with a PIX 501 connected via site to site IPsec tunnels to...

Catalyst 2901 Modular and Power Supply
HI! My Cisco Catalyst 2901 backplane is burned out. I donate catalyst 2901 power supply , supervisor engine and module to anyone who love it. But he/she need to pay S/H. If anyone intrest on the above...

Re: 2600 basic config
If you are starting from a blank configuration, all interfaces are shutdown. Check this with command "show ip interface brief" and correct it with the "no shutdown" command in the interface...

FWSM 3.1(7): DNS static causes lost connectivity
Hi all I've posted a few times before regarding and issue where I after a firewall migration suddenly loose external and internal access to services with static entires in my FWSM. The only hint I...

ASA routing decision
Would like confirmation if asa checks routing table before crypto maps. I have a pt-pt link between two sites that is terminating on asas and would like to have a backup internet tunnel terminating on...

Configure 1800 Router with ethernet connection
We no longer will be using our T1 connection we now have a dedicated lan connecting to the web. I am new to Cisco routers. How do i configure this Router with my settings. Internet Provider gave me...

NAT ACL Questions
Hi, I am having an 'interesting' time trying to figure out some log entries associated with NAT on IOS 12.4 on a 28xx router. Here are some relivant snippits of the config: interface...

Bootflash recovery on a Cisco 4500
Hi to everyone. I've got a cisco 4500 without flash and bootflash and a pair of share flash banks for cisco 4000 series (16mb each). Now, i'd like to use one of these as bootflash for the 4500, so i...