D-Link Wireless router - Works but no P2P connections

Installed D-Link DI-524 Wireless router and got it to work. Running Windows XP Pro and Verizon DSL. It is wired to desktop and wireless to laptops. Finally got all to work - share files and internet connction. Problem- Cannot get ANY p2p programs or Juno to connect. Have set up Virtual Servers for P2P programs and added exceptions to WinXP firewall settings - no success. Disabled firewall - no good. I used to be able to open the Juno program and be connected to their central computer thru my Verizon DSL network connection. Now I cannot connect at all. I cannot even connect to any of the P2P or Juno when I go directly to my DSL modem now. Cannot connect to their servers - only can connect to their ads thru a browser My internet service works fine even thru router. I know how to get IP addresses and am good with other aspects of computerdom but this is making me CRAZY. Tried D-Link and Juno Support. They tried but bailed and said it was a local problem - not theirs.

Please Help Me!

Reply to
rogerfixit
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Arnie Goetchius

Problem solved - ended up using mechanical reset button on DSL modem and then started setup from scratch. Then everything came back to 'normal' Not using Zonealarm but thanx

Reply to
rogerfixit

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.