Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Small alarm company vs BIG
I have had my own alarm company now for over 10 yrs. I'm just a one-man band. I recently had a good friend of mine partner up with me as we bought out another small alarm companies accounts. As a very...

I'm looking for Wireless Video... help
Hi, I'm looking for a receiver-transmitter kit, I need to tranmit video and 485 / 422 remote controlled for a PTZ camera ( Pelco Specta 3 ) for at least 2 miles ( 3 km ) distance. I don't want to use...

Drill a hole for a window and door contact.
Hello, I looking to install my own hard wired security system. Could you step me through the methods of drill the hole in the window to wiring the contact. The panel will be located in the basement....

Interesting...
Click on many links in the left hand column at bassburglaralarms and you get the "Website Refresh" message... Under "Contact Us" there's a huge message in bright red that states "We will be on...

Nextalarm...
Being a paying customer to NextAlarm and a paying customer to read/post on usenet I have the right to post whatever I want here... I have used Nextalarm Broadband monitoring service for quite some...