Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

eagle eye tracking device
Check my new yahoo group: users of the Eagle Eye tracking and tracing device. Regards http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/eagle_eye_users/

DSC PC1555 Instruction Manual
I am looking for a link to download the Instruction manual for a DSC PC1555 (Power632) panel. I have been able to find manuals for the 832 and 864, but not the 632. Anyone know where I can get it?...

ANN: PC Activity Monitor Professional 7.4 released
Raytown Corporation LLC is pleased to represent you the new release of PC Activity Monitor Professional (PC Acme Professional) 7.4 that is designed for monitoring user's PC activity. As compared with...

Infomation
Hello All, Does anyone here have any input or knowledge concerning a company by the name of "Security Source, Inc from Andover, Mass"?? What I am trying to determine is what is their reputation as it...

Question on Programming DCS PC5010
Programming a DCS PC5010 using DLS. Getting an error message "Access code #40 has been programmed but is not assigned to any partition". The only codes currently programmed are the Installer Code,...

Who makes a 802.11 PCMIA card with a antenna jack for remote antennas.

Optex "Vision" wired system
Hi: Well, to make a long story short, a customer of mine has a pallet load of assorted Optex products, mostly the "Vision" V-CP1 & LED1 w/Cabinet, but also has several V-LCD1(E) (the LCD version of...

Simple LED Alarm Bell for CCTV recorder
I'm looking to get this DVR for a new CCTV installation. Shown here: when someone walks past the sensor, it should trigger the alarm I wire up to the back of the CCTV DVR. I think most time lapse VHS...

Napco 1632 and RP1CAE-2 programmable output
Can the programmable output available on the RP1CAE-2 keypad be utilized from a 1632 panel, and if so, how? I can find no reference in the supplied manuals. Regards, Dirk

Mildly amusing
Watching McBride on the Hallmark channel Friend installs a "keypad and motion detector" (no mention of panel). Keypad is a Caddx NX108 LED

Nasty Sunday
Twenty+ years of doing welfare checks on clients...today my worst fear was realized. Checking on neighbor/client's welfare, I found her dead on the floor - natural causes - Nasty Sunday.

Weapons detector patent for sale
This patent is for a security walk through or handheld detector of ferrous weapons. It has automatic features and can be inexpensive to construct. This patent has not been used for a marketed product...

Alarm silence/power query ??
Hi, Hope this isn't too much of a dumb question but how can I silence my external alarm when I switch off my electric supply? I am about to do some DIY which involves cutting the electric supply to...

protocol for Protect R/TUs
I have been asked by a customer to interface to some old Protect emergency call systems, and I am trying to determine what protocol these things use to communicate with the central station. Does...

saturday and no RFI ??
Wow...an almost RFI free week! The asylum must be in lock-down.