I rest my case. :-) js

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

Chatty Cathy said

You may have missed a spot. js

Reply to
alarman

You really are an old curmudgeon, aren'tcha?? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I always knew *you* were an old curmudgeon too. HNY, by the way.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Mike Simpson is still around...had an email from him yesterday...

Coord

Reply to
coord

Mike's an alright guy. I doubt he'd fing the newsgroup of interest in its current state though.

Regards, Robert L Bass

formatting link

Reply to
robertlbass

It will be a frosty Friday in hell when an ignorant poster ever drives me away. Crude, ignorant people are just a fact of life, both on the newsgroup and in real life.

C'est la vie....

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

You'd do everyone a better favor if you'd rest your dick sucking mouth.

Reply to
Jim

Soon as you rest yours, dad. js

Reply to
alarman

Easy, now. Yer gonna stroke out, pops. :-) js

>
Reply to
alarman

Back atcha, gramps. js

Reply to
alarman

Fuck you, cocksucker.

YOU'LL Lay off? ..... like eeewwwoooo. I'm reeeeely, reeeely so relieved. ......yeah sure. Like you're something even worth shiting on.

All you've got to do, suck-a-dick, is keep your 8 year old mentality comments to yourself and you wont get 8 year old mentality response. You don't like me or what I say ....... that's too f****ng bad. You don't get to say who does what here. Go get dressed in your tank top and short shorts and stand on your favorite street corner, you bald, fat piece of shit.

YOU'RE the one who's always got to make a smart assed remark to start things off. Like I'm just going to ignore a snotty bastard like you. If you think ....... well, may as well forget about that.

Just f*ck off and mind your own f****ng business. You want to keep the ball rolling, I'll be happy to oblige.

And ..... who the hell are you trying to impress? The only thing you "brush back" is pubic hair before you go down on someone.

Yeh ..... a knife fight. surrrrrre. You couldn't handle anything more dangerous than a butter knife.

Keep on suckin ....dick wad.

Reply to
Jim

Fuck you and yours, fat man.

You start em. I'll finish em.

Reply to
Jim

Depends upon what YOUR definition of the word is.

Mine is ...... I stopped taking shit from people a long time ago, simply because it's easier to do. If you don't stand up to nasty and pugnacious people, it just continues and is the reason you run into more and more of them all the time. No manners no respect.

Be nice or be nasty, you'll get treated in kind.

Nasty people have to be treated worse than they give. If they're stupid enough to treat people nasty then they're not smart enough to understand a reasonable reprimand. So, twice as much nasty, gets their attention. Walking away puts them in charge of what you do and don't do. I refuse to be threatened coerced or intimidated by anyones contentious behaviour. I mind my business but, don't intrude on my right to free movement and pursuit of happiness. Be nice. Play nice.

You betcha!

Here's something to think about. I read it some time ago and don't remember all of it but it goes something like:

Books Title was: All I need to know, I learned in Kindergarten

Share everything Put your stuff away. Play fair. Clean up your own mess. Be aware of wonder Don't hit people.

Unless of course, they hit, or threaten to hit you first. Then beat them with every ounce of strength you have, any way that you can, before they do it to you, so that they'll never forget you. ( I added the last part)

That is ......You can be nice up to a point. after that, self defense becomes the priority. Self preservation overides all other factors.

Reply to
Jim

LOL!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It seems you've forgotten what exactly I said

Thanks gramps

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I dunno... My son survived one of the toughest high schools in the lower mainland by refusing to fight *and* backing down when confronted. When asked why, he said "What's the point?" These days ya never know when someone's gonna bring a knife to a fist fight. Rules don't apply anymore. In real life or in Newsgroups. Ask Graham. Heck... Ask me!!

Jim, last year about this time I took a long hard look at what I was doing (in responding to Robert) in this Group. I didn't like what I saw. I'm of the opinion that what I'm doing now is far more effective (and I have the emails to prove it). I've only "flamed" Robert once in the last year, and I even had the courtesy to post "FLAME" in the subject line. Pointing out the truth and asking for proof in responding to Robert's outlandish lies is far more effective don't you think? Why fill the Group with, well... excessive four letter verbage when responding to Robert's outright flames with courtesy and humour puts him in a far worse light (and even more on the "defensive"). That's only my opinion, though... FWIW.

Have a great New Year, yah old curmudgeon!

You too JS!!

:-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

"alarman" a écrit dans le message de news: ME2tf.134$jR.33@fed1read01...

LOL I never saw two grown up man fight like small kids as much as you both do..

what a joke...

Reply to
petem

Really, Petey. I agree. You and I got off to a rocky start but we get along okay now methinks. So much of this shit is just misunderstanding or a respect thing. If you let this macho shit get in the way you risk this kind of false bravado stuff. I bet if these two guys were in the same room, they'd get along just fine. Bonne année, Pierre.

Reply to
mikey

oh, fer fuk's sake, Jim. Yer in a newsgroup. Lighten up. I can see you losing it with Bass but even he has mellowed somewhat. and Campbell is easing up on the holier than thou stuff, the wireless troll is long gone, Jack isn't rising to your bait. You win, dude, what comes after that last part you added?

Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.