"Vulgar" zone words sent to monitoring?

Damn. You beat me to it. js

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

Yep blues off of lawnguyland...grew up there on the gold coast.

| Bass Home Electronics | 2291 Pine View Circle | Sarasota · Florida · 34231 | 941-925-9747 Sales & Tech Support |

formatting link
| =============================>

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yeah and I'll bet that you were elected the master-baiter of the cruise too.

So you'd what? Have the mate half eaten before he netted it ..... yeah, I could imagine you doing that. Was that the Fire Island group you were with?

Reply to
Jim

One year I had a cottage right on the beach in Bayville...not 50 feet from the water. We had a small boat anchored offshore, we'd swim out to the boat and go fishing. We lived for practically nothing that year..just fresh fish, stolen lobsters, and Harvey Wallbangers...what a combo.

| Bass Home Electronics | 2291 Pine View Circle | Sarasota · Florida · 34231 | 941-925-9747 Sales & Tech Support |

formatting link
| =============================>

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

He he he, I live on da beach here man .. its good when the power goes off during the summer months and need to cool off. ..

Crash Gord> One year I had a cottage right on the beach in Bayville...not 50 feet from

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Ya, Bob, tell us what a great master bater you are.

Reply to
mikey

I used to do some fishing when we used to vacation on Lake Winnepesaukee years ago. We had a summer place on Black Cat Island, outside Wolfboro. I'd only catch one or two but they were usually 4-5 pounders, enough for dinner. There are a few places in CT where it's pretty good, too. I mostly like the peace and 2quiet of the lake anyway.

Blues will give you a half-decent fight. We used to go for blues and whatever else we could catch in the LI Sound. I also used to charter a boat and do a little deep sea stuff in the Gulf of Mexico but lately I haven't had the time. Last time out I caught a few snapper and a small lemon shark -- nothing impressive but it fought for a while.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Bass, trout, grouper, red snapper an occasional shark, whatever.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Fortunately the pub was a short crawl across the beach to home. I don't remember much from 75-81 ... diffferent these days... I'm still working on a

12 pack I bought in May.
Reply to
Crash Gordon

We used to go out on one of the open boats from the CT side of the Sound. Sometimes a group of five or six guys from my church would get together and we'd charter a smaller boat for the day. That's usually more fun.

Sometimes when the blues are really running you'll catch one and it'll be half-eaten by the time the mate nets it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I remember my first (and last) Harvey Wallbanger. When I turned 18 my older brother and his GF took me to a bar in NY somewhere. We lived in NJ then and the drinking age was 21 there. My brother introduced me to HW and a few other mixed nightmares.

Then his GF asked me to dance with her. I didn't know how to dance at the time but she convinced me to try. I was half in the bag and I'm sure it was a sight. Not until we finally sat down again did she tell me that we had just entered a dance contest.

The embarrassment probably had as much to do with my decision not to drink again as the wretched headache I got the next day. I doubt I've had more than a gallon of alcohol in the 38 years since. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On the other hand, if she sees your zone names and ISN'T offended, you might want to meet her...

Reply to
Matt Ion

I hear that. We throw some pretty sizable parties every so often. I'll usually bring home a half-keg (my neighbor has one of those portable keg fridges that we can borrow) and a few 24-packs of beer. After the party is over there are always a few dozen cans and the half-keg usually has a gallon or so left when I return it to the market. The remaining beers invariably go stale in the cans before the next event since no one around here drinks them. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

only because you took the time to check your spelling

Reply to
mikey

Too bad the option of inviting a few friends around to finish off the beers is not available to you

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.