Tnx RLB

Hey thanks, in a roundabout way. Long time client of mine saw 7845GSM on your site, thought it was a good idea so he called me and I sold him one.

Crash

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

"Local service" is *always* better when you know with whom you're dealing.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Glad to be of assistance. It kind of makes up for some of the customers who get estimates from professional installers and then opt to order online.

I had a nice one like that recently. A company needed a fire alarm. The local guy bid a Notifier system with ~40 smokes, about a dozen pulls, ~30 strobe horns and ~10 strobes. The owner asked his in-house electrical engineer to research the system online. The engineer is an old customer. Guess who made a nice FireLite sale. :^)

BTW, the place has a plenum ceiling and the Notifier guy bid the job with riser cable. He also told the customer that isolator modules are for lightning protection or some such nonsense.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

This client can barely screw in a light bulb without his wife's help, but he has been wanting to 86 his land line for a year or so but not lose full reporting...guess he was doing a little research on his own...fine with me. He dictated the price for the radio and monitoring and I told him his price was fine with me ;-)

| > Crash | >

| >

| | | "Local service" is *always* better when you know with whom you're dealing.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.